Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havoc7

PASS IT FORWARD!
Just got 2 of my 3 boxes from Freydog01! Appreciate the Mizuno Craze, Easton Batting Gloves, and Beer nuts, and package number 3(doesn't matter what it is more then thankful!) Merry Christmas to you and yours!

B0D505A1-5078-412B-B179-19C3E1250F59-1844-000002735E5A9953.jpg

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Wow is all I can say as this was my best gift by far since participating in this program.

Thanks Muskaaron...you da man

463577_577027232323907_1689564470_o.jpg

charlie's angel

Addicted to Softballfans
Ss

Big Thank you to Al Morgan (AKA: alan21615) Today I get a package from my SS and I get a Brand New Kindle Fire with a power pack !!!! Never did I expect to get a gift like this. You went well out of your way buying this gift. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
Thanks to chris Nelson. Recieved a box today with some stuffed animals, puzzles, books, and toys for my girls. Along with some lights for my car, some local BBQ sauces/rub and cookies. And a toy train. This goes along with some demarini, mizuno, and an Ohio state family decals. Along with the mizuno bat pack he sent my wife. Thanks agajn and merry Xmas.

I think you have 1 more coming as well

scottie05

Addicted to Softballfans
my ss received his, 1Z40377RP208068945 (ups). other package 1z73400x0366177838 (ups), but if hes anything like last year pry wont post till feb.

leftyon3

daveruth, thanks for all the great gifts love everything especially the unis i think its totally cool to get unis from someone or somewhere i may never go her are the pics merry christmas to you and your family daveruth, thanks again

pics914_zpsf96c8db7.jpg

onlyworth10

I Quit
I got a sweet COMbat Pure and some Necklaces... Dont Know who it was from, But Thank you . and Merry Christmas... Pics will be up Shortly....

wink

Winkleton
55c-gas sent some nice Boombah stuff.
Turfs, 2 drifits, a hoodie. Some nice Spiderz batting gloves, a couple of hats and some seaweed batwax.
Thanks and Merry Christmas.
DSC04396.jpg

Last edited:

cjricha

Lazy Fat Man
Got package 1 on Saturday, an awesome ND hat and a Bears pacifier clip for the ball of joy that is on his way. Will get picks up in the next day.

Got my second package Friday Night, sorry it took so long to get up, crazy busy with the holidays. Thank you to Matthew Mick (Hits Happen 20 I believe). Got a CA Gear jersey in with my name on the back in my team colors, a Chicago Bears T-shirt, some nice Tanel Turfs, Tanel Batting Gloves, a Notre Dame hat, a CA Gear Hat, A CA Gear Power Band, a Chicago Bears Pacifier Clip, and a Tanel Titanium Necklace.

Thank you very much sir, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

DSCF0959_zpsebe14193.jpg

kaputripn

god i suck!!!!!
Minimatt27

Thanks you so much for the gifts!!!! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your fam!!!! Ill get pics up in a few days

Thanks
Kap

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
I received mine last night after work. Big thanks to Robert Kenny from MA, no screen name though. I was lucky enough to get 7 different salsa's and dip from Mitchell's Fresh. All I can say is WOW! Best salsa and dip I have had. Polished off the Spinach and cheese dip during the Packer game. Also included were 3 bags of Mitchell's Fresh chips, a Coleman cooler to ship the salsa and dip and 3 board games for the family (which we have been playing all day) and a box of Mrs. Fields chocolates!!! Thanks again for the gifts and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

......BTW, whoever is my Secret Santa, PM me. I have a question for you......

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
I received mine last night after work. Big thanks to Robert Kenny from MA, no screen name though. I was lucky enough to get 7 different salsa's and dip from Mitchell's Fresh. All I can say is WOW! Best salsa and dip I have had. Polished off the Spinach and cheese dip during the Packer game. Also included were 3 bags of Mitchell's Fresh chips, a Coleman cooler to ship the salsa and dip and 3 board games for the family (which we have been playing all day) and a box of Mrs. Fields chocolates!!! Thanks again for the gifts and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

......BTW, whoever is my Secret Santa, PM me. I have a question for you......

Glad you enjoyed it! I was going crazy after seeing the weather wondering if everything made it out to you cold. Good to hear! One more package coming!

Aces23

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad you enjoyed it! I was going crazy after seeing the weather wondering if everything made it out to you cold. Good to hear! One more package coming!

Everything was gtg. Was a little confused when I saw the cooler, but after opening it, I was like, WHAAA? Straight into the fridge. Sampled everything during the Packer beat-down of the Titans. Made everything taste that more sweeter.....

jetsfan818

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my second package Friday Night, sorry it took so long to get up, crazy busy with the holidays. Thank you to Matthew Mick (Hits Happen 20 I believe). Got a CA Gear jersey in with my name on the back in my team colors, a Chicago Bears T-shirt, some nice Tanel Turfs, Tanel Batting Gloves, a Notre Dame hat, a CA Gear Hat, A CA Gear Power Band, a Chicago Bears Pacifier Clip, and a Tanel Titanium Necklace.

Thank you very much sir, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

DSCF0959_zpsebe14193.jpg

That Notre Dame hat is sick. I need to get me one of those!

johnnyskeeter

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got this in the mail from jsogle. Thank you very much and I hope you and your family have a great Christmas!

Combat1_zps1473f670.jpg

Combat2_zpse2b9363c.jpg

Combat3_zps3de4d0c1.jpg

DiamondFoolz3

Addicted to Softballfans
Big thanks to Loren Allerdings from WA... combat dri fit, combat fitted hat and combat batting gloves.. Pup-Toni's for my boxers and team umizoomi, Dora and bubble guppies toys for my kids.. thankful for the combat gear but love it when the family is involved... thanks again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!

pics will be up later tonight

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
I am out of town but my SS gift was delivered. I will have to get it Thursday. But I have received mine. And big thanks to spress!!!! I will update what I received on thursday :) Cant wait!

bigbody3

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to check my mail this morning, and there it was. There was no screen name but his.name is victor Alger, sir all I can say is wow. He sent

My daughter a goodie bag full of hello kitty stuff and a kitty poster

My two sons a John cena and the rock wrestler

That would have been enough buy sent me 2 big bottles of local bar b q sauce and a Cincinnati Bengals spatula. Thank you very much and meet Christmas

b8griffi

Addicted to Softballfans
Swish16

Huge thanks to my SS swish16. hooking me up with a custom M2 glove. Above and beyond. Merry Christmas!! Name is spelled wrong on the GC but no worries...lol

thanks again,

Byron

griffin-xmass-certificate_zps935caa61.gif

Last edited:

pimpske

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to check my mail this morning, and there it was. There was no screen name but his.name is victor Alger, sir all I can say is wow. He sent

My daughter a goodie bag full of hello kitty stuff and a kitty poster

My two sons a John cena and the rock wrestler

That would have been enough buy sent me 2 big bottles of local bar b q sauce and a Cincinnati Bengals spatula. Thank you very much and meet Christmas

From me Victor Alejo...
Glad you liked it , there's another package from boombah coming...Hopefully it will be delivered by today. Its lime geen and black
http://wwwapps.ups.com/etracking/tr...iryNumber=T&InquiryNumber1=1Z12531W0273825850
Sorry about the poster being folded....Merry Xmas

HiloGuy808

<font color="#EE0000">SBF HAWAII SUPPORTER</font>
Well another year in the book and I got 2 clearance shirts and a discontinued hat thank you too my none spirt SS

Never again ill do this

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
DiamondFoolz....that was from me...Loren owns the place it shipped out of...lol...anyways I just picked up your wife's gift so ou will get that at the end of the week...glad you liked everything and merry Christmas to you am your family!

bigbody3

Addicted to Softballfans
will post picks when we get back home and once again thanks pimpske i hope you have a very merry christmas

t7chas

Forgot my cup
Merry Fulkmas!

Santa had me worried, but showed up with a new Fulk 98 today, NIW, with receipt!

2012-12-24_12-05-58_622.jpg

2012-12-24_12-05-24_912.jpg

Thanks KJ2V! Best to you and yours & Merry Christmas!

pimpske

Addicted to Softballfans
That's from me. Hope you enjoy it. Tried to find you a Bevo head cover too, but the places I saw that had them did ship till after new years.
I would have patiently waited:D...
Thank you sooo much for my gift...May you and your family have a Merry Christmas. ..

swish16

What goes here?
Huge thanks to my SS swish16. hooking me up with a custom M2 glove. Above and beyond. Merry Christmas!! Name is spelled wrong on the GC but no worries...lol

thanks again,

Byron

griffin-xmass-certificate_zps935caa61.gif

Oops lol my bad I'll still accept it when you're ready to redeem it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.