Search results

1. iidioiiigiig

For Sale Worth, Easton, Mizuno for sale

For sale only!! No trades please. Payments paypal'd (Gifted or you pay the fees). Shipping included in the prices. Worth Resmondo Mutant HD 34/26, Appx 400-500 swings SOLD to mm79 Easton L2.0 Raw Power 34/27, Appx 250 swings $100obo Mizuno Blackout 34/26, Appx 75 swings SOLD to kspec24...
  2. iidioiiigiig

For Sale MV-1, Z1000, Worth, Keish

ALL BATS ARE SOLD I need the cash, but will consider trading as well. The hits are estimated and prices listed include shipping to all 48 states: 800 hit Miken MV-1 Supermax 34/26 (Scratches n minor paint chips) SOLD to crdizzle6288 500 hit Z1000 Endloaded 34/27 (Scrathes n a couple paint...
  3. iidioiiigiig

LTB OG MIKEN MV-1 Supermax 26oz or 27oz

Looking to buy 1 or 2 OG Miken MV-1 Supermax's in 26 or 27oz. Looking for something with under 250 swings. PM me with what your willing to part with.
  4. iidioiiigiig

Elite Orders

For the teams that ordered from Elite this year, how long did it take for you to get your uniforms??? My team ordered just pants, no jerseys this year at the end of Feb., and I was told 4-6 weeks like usual/every year, but we're going on week 7!! In the last 3-4 years, I don't ever remember...
  5. iidioiiigiig

For Sale Miken freak 98

I bought this from G2G board bro, and haven't even put 1 swing on it, the bat is in great condition, asa stamps are 100% visible, and looks to have maybe 100 swings max..... I believe its a 28oz... i'm looking to get $210 shipped OBO. PM me for pics with your # n' I'll text them to you.
  6. iidioiiigiig

For Sale Niw 33/25 bass keish

NIW Keish. $160 gifted or add the fees please. OBO. Only trade I will take into consideration would be a 26oz EL Z2000 NSA
  7. iidioiiigiig

LTB 26oz. OG Miken MV-1 Supermax

Exactly what it says..... bats serial # must start with 9*******, it can be new, or used....... pm me with what you have along with pics.... if you want to trade, i can do that too.
  8. iidioiiigiig

For Sale NIW 33/25 Bass Keish

I got 3 NIW 33/25 Bass Keish's. $160 gifted or add the fees. OBO. No trades at this time
  9. iidioiiigiig

For Sale 27oz. SCX3 Extended

I bought this a couple months ago off of a real GTG board bro, He listed it with "unknown # of hits", but the bat is in pretty good shape. If i had to guess how many hits are on it, I would say roughly 400-600 hits. But has no webbing that I can see, some end cap wear and a couple minor paint...
  10. iidioiiigiig

Logo needed asap

I need to get a logo made!! The team name is "BEERMUDA"..... we are thinking along the lines of maybe an island, palm trees, waves n' obviously beer or beer bottles. The bars current logo is just a yellow triangle with beermuda thru it..... the owner said we can design our own!! You can...
  11. iidioiiigiig

For Sale Battlefield 3, Madden 12 for Xbox360

Just like it says.... For Sale for Xbox360 (both games are barely used): Battlefield 3 - $35 SOLD Madden 12 - $35 SOLD *i did use the pass codes, but still have the codes* (i don't know if they are re-usable)
  12. iidioiiigiig

Shipping out of the states

I have a buyer "DION....", who really has no feedback or GTG's...... and he's asked me to ship to Canada!! Is there anything I should watch out for or know before I sale a bat to someone out of the states???? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!! (ex. make him pay before he ships...
  13. iidioiiigiig

GTG Mikester is gtg

Deal went down super smooth..... he shipped 1st like he said, i wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again, a G2G bro here.
  14. iidioiiigiig

GTG brandonmincy69 is GTG

Brandon bought a Z1000 off of me, the transaction went down really smooth.... and he was really quick to pay (same day when we agreed on a price). I would definitely do business with him again. Jay #34
  15. iidioiiigiig

GTG Piffd is GTG

bought a MV-1 off of him that he was selling for his buddy, the deal went extremely smooth...... i would definitely do business with him again. Thanks again Piffd
  16. iidioiiigiig

Not GTG Rme0018 - ngtg

RME0018 and Rlm01- on softballfans BATHOARDER - on 4-softballfanatics COMBATHUER1 - on batmilitia.com Here's his full info: Roger McDonald 2223 bicknell ave niles, mi 49120 email - [email protected] cell # - (296)-357-4312 (current # as of last tuesday) THIS GUY IS NGTG....... i...
  17. iidioiiigiig

GTG jtodd is GTG

We had a smooth transaction (trade), great communication the whole time!! I would definitely do business with him again
  18. iidioiiigiig

GTG BallewTheBear is GTG

He sold me a Miken MV-1 26oz Supermax and everything was what he said it was........ very smooth transaction, and I will most definitely do business again with him!! Thanks
  19. iidioiiigiig

GTG Cruel33 is gtg

He's good to go..... he bought my Demarini Juice off me.... he sent payment via paypal within 1 day and I shipped it out within 1 day!!
  20. iidioiiigiig

LTB MIKEN MV-1 26oz. SUPERMAX

I'm looking to buy a Miken MV-1 Supermax 26oz....... with less than 200 swings....... PM me with what you got and a price!!