Search results

1. T

How to increase my perceived value?

I'm more or less in the same situation on one of my current teams (eerily similar, actually - I grew up in Tampa, too!). I got moved up to the #5 spot last game, though. Still playing RF, but I think they're noticing that I'm not as horrible as they assume. So, yeah, just keep doing what you...
  2. T

Worth Toxic XXX -- is there an ASA version?

We played a team last week that hit a a couple of HRs, which is reallllly rare for this league (lower level, 325' fences) and a few more that either hit the wall or one-hopped it. Our pitcher had the ump double check their balls a couple of times, but the ump said they were good to go. I...
  3. T

Another baserunning Q

Thank you. I was hoping this was as open and shut as I thought. Luckily, both times I've witnessed this I was in the bleachers watching and not on the field. I've seen it "both ways" because in both cases the original call was out at third because of the force that didn't exist anymore. In...
  4. T

Another baserunning Q

Had this happen once before, and it happened again. Looking for some clarification because I've seen this called both ways: Nobody out, runners on first and second. Ball is hit to the pitcher who turns and throws to 2nd for the force out. Runner going up the line is too fast to double...
  5. T

ASA ump keepin' it real

Had our last game in the summer 1 league here in Austin last night, and our 'assistant coach' got into it with his arch rival umpire one last time. He's accused this ump of showing up drunk (smelling of booze) and blowing calls/not paying attention before, but this time the ump was actually...
  6. T

For Sale two 26 oz bats

I'm interested in the Mayhem. What's the condition / price? You can post pics here, btw.
  7. T

Orange Worth Mayhem 98 27oz

28oz would be too heavy anyways. Lmk if you come across a 27, cheap or not!
  8. T

Orange Worth Mayhem 98 27oz

Anybody got one? NIW or NOW is preferred. Thanks!
  9. T

Yeah, they've been bought out. I have a couple of teams out there for league (Mens on Thursday...

Yeah, they've been bought out. I have a couple of teams out there for league (Mens on Thursday and Co-Ed on Sunday). Let me know if you ever want to play on either night. You can see their tournament schedule online here: http://www.playchampionshipsports.com/
  10. T

Looking to buy 27 or 28oz Booger

Cheaper at Bat Galaxy. Looking to beat the retail outlets!
  11. T

Looking to buy 27 or 28oz Booger

Newer is better! Lmk if you have one!
  12. T

LTB 27oz Booger

Just sold mine because we were switching back to ASA. Week before the 1st game and I find out that the LD is allowing Thursdays (our night) to be 'no bat list night.' I wants another Booger!!
  13. T

Worth booger

Cheaper to buy NIW with a receipt.
  14. T

TucsonPhil GTG!

utallvol is very GTG as well. Worked out a potentially sticky situation in a very clean manner. Thanks!!
  15. T

lts worth mayhem booger

PM sent. Lmk!
  16. T

LTS NOW 27oz Booger with receipt

PM sent. Lmk!
  17. T

LTS or LTT Worth Mayehm Booger reissue 34/27

SOLD! -- You gotta send me your shipping address, though!
  18. T

Added pics.
  19. T

Still on the block!