Search results

1. 2

Nsa central state tournament july 6 santa maria

What is Bronze or Silver equal to?
  2. 2

For Trade 26oz ST100H with papers

Interested in a NIW 26 or 27oz L1? Or a 20 hit 27oz B2?
  3. 2

Easton Pacific Headwear Hat Buy-IN

The embroidery looks a little sketchy?
  4. 2

For Sale/Trade 27 oz Easton L2.0 returnable(no receipt)

Any interest in a NIW 27oz L1?
  5. 2

For Sale 27oz Easton L5.0 (10 hits) Fully returnable

Unfortunately joejoe is right....Any interest in a NIW26 or 27oz L1 for trade if you add a little cash?
  6. 2

For Trade 27oz st100 & 26oz scn 19

Any interest in a NIW 27oz L2?
  7. 2

For Trade easton utrip salvo

I have a NIW 27oz L2 I would trade you if you can add cash?
  8. 2

For Trade NIW Easton L4

---------------->
  9. 2

For Trade NIW Easton L4

I have a NIW ret 27oz Easton L4 for trade- looking for Easton in return (usssa or S1, B3 ASA) only other trade would be DeMArini J3A in 27oz only.
  10. 2

Not GTG 25softballwife

And now zow237 is now bumping and advertising for sale the same bat he sold me that's sitting in front of me right now? http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1262836&page=2
  11. 2

Buyer Beware backformore

And zow237 is now today bumping and advertising the same bat I bought from him and have in front of me? http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1262836&page=2
  12. 2

Buyer Beware backformore

The one on the left is the receipt from backformore and the one on the right came from zow a couple days ago. Would you feel your deal was fair as it was to include a valid receipt? Would you just "relax" and "wait til you break it and send it in" to see what happens to you? Or would you call BS...
  13. 2

Not GTG 25softballwife

The one on the left is the receipt from backformore and the one on the right came from zow a couple days ago. Would you feel your deal was fair as it was to include a valid receipt? Would you just "relax" and "wait til you break it and send it in" to see what happens to you? Or would you call BS...
  14. 2

Not GTG 25softballwife

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1264726
  15. 2

Not GTG 25softballwife

So let me get this straight....I figure out that I made a deal for a bat with a valid receipt only to find out a few weeks later it wasn't legit at all when the same exact receipt shows up in a box from a completely different seller and I call you on it...You then make your own NGTG thread...
  16. 2

Buyer Beware backformore

^^^What he said....
  17. 2

Buyer Beware backformore

I would say this would be the logical thought here....Why would I have any faith in either one after backformore claims he buys receipts all the time and even offers to just get me another one? Does any part of that cause you to think any of them would be legit?
  18. 2

Buyer Beware backformore

Yep zow 237 here since March 2012 is the 2nd party the same bat was from and he provided the same exact receipt that backformore did. The deal prev deal mentioned with backformore was from the bat he had listed on the bay. I made a best offer on it and he sent me a PM on here asking if I was...
  19. 2

Buyer Beware backformore

Did a trade with him and he offered valid receipt with his bat for my 2 bats. His bat shows in great condition and with a receipt..... A few weeks later I do a deal with another party for the same bat (I wanted 2) and when it shows up inside the box is the same exact receipt as backformore sent...
  20. 2

GTG backformore is gtg

Smooth deal with this guy- don't hesitate to deal with him.