Buyer Beware backformore

Softball.com:

25softballwife

The one on the left is the receipt from backformore and the one on the right came from zow a couple days ago. Would you feel your deal was fair as it was to include a valid receipt? Would you just "relax" and "wait til you break it and send it in" to see what happens to you? Or would you call BS and want to at least alert other members of the shadyness here?

photo_zps17c488a4.jpg

big150man

Back from the real world
So I just have to ask where did Zow get the receipt from? If that is backformore's name and info on it. At least from all feedback for both on here Zow never bought a 100h from him. IJS...

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
Honestly they both look like copies cause the border lines are not straight. I would think that a valid dealer reciept the borders would be straight. Just my 2 cents. Carry On.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Personally I would save the buyer beware until your bat gets rejected for a return if that were to happen. You have no idea if receipt is good or not until you try to submit it .

Yes you do know actually. If your own name isn't on it then it's pretty obvious. People act like they don't know wtf they are getting into when buying used bats.

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
I think u should just get another receipt from him and move on with ur life. Ive bought n traded around 10 bats total now n used a few receipts n have no trouble whatsoever. Not sayin what he did is right or ok but if he has another receipt and he's willing to do whatever to make this right, just do it n move on. If u run into issues because of this, then u worry about it then. Just my 2 cents

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
Just get another receipt. Be done with it and him. If u happen to break both bats at the same time then let him do the returns and deal with it. Highly unlikely you'll use both receipts at the same time so who cares... Do yourself a favor bro n just get another receipt from him and move on.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
So 25softballwife gets a bat fromm backformore and zow. Both give him identical receipts with which look like copies of an original receipt. Then zow puts up for sale a bat that is not in his possession, but on the way back to him.

Meanwhile somebody with an NBA and MLB makes fun of someone who used to be an NFL, while someone else has their NHL but not their NCAA

mindblown.jpg

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Just get another receipt. Be done with it and him. If u happen to break both bats at the same time then let him do the returns and deal with it. Highly unlikely you'll use both receipts at the same time so who cares... Do yourself a favor bro n just get another receipt from him and move on.

If he sent the bat in for a return 6 months from now and it got rejected and then started a thread at that time, most people would say such things as "that sucks bro but you swing it you buy it" etc etc etc.

He should have just undone both deals if he thought the receipts were shady (which they are).

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
So 25softballwife gets a bat fromm backformore and zow. Both give him identical receipts with which look like copies of an original receipt. Then zow puts up for sale a bat that is not in his possession, but on the way back to him.

Meanwhile somebody with an NBA and MLB makes fun of someone who used to be an NFL, while someone else has their NHL but not their NCAA

mindblown.jpg

Thank you. It was the who the alphabet soup that had me all conufuzzled.:confused:

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!

Locally in the MD/DC area there was a dealer named Sneaky Pete who would trade and sell bats at Tournaments. I bought a NIW bat from him 2 years ago and he gave me this same receipt with my info and the bats info hand written on it. So I'm curious how long people have been using this fake receipt. Luckily the bat I bought never broke so I don't know if this receipt is legit/valid/authorized etc....

I guess I have an early version of this receipt because mine looks good compared to these two.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Locally in the MD/DC area there was a dealer named Sneaky Pete who would trade and sell bats at Tournaments. I bought a NIW bat from him 2 years ago and he gave me this same receipt with my info and the bats info hand written on it. So I'm curious how long people have been using this fake receipt. Luckily the bat I bought never broke so I don't know if this receipt is legit/valid/authorized etc....

I guess I have an early version of this receipt because mine looks good compared to these two.

Good info.

Brackett

Getting to old for this
iam not taken anyone sides or anything, but did you even try the reciept or did u just call and asked the store its good or not.