1. STOMPKIN

MOOD 2018

Damn it, I can't read that much.
  2. STOMPKIN

MOOD 2018

You still trying to find one more team?
  3. STOMPKIN

Breakouts and busts

David Johnson is gonna break out of his shell this year, show a ilttle something maybe.
  4. STOMPKIN

Looking for 2...

PM or email me the invite and your PP address. jeffdtomp @ gmail.com
  5. STOMPKIN

Championship Winner...or Chump :( ..... ?

I think you are good here with this lineup, has the potential for sure. I'd honestly give Forsett real consideration over Gordon (even if he does play). Forsett is gonna find paydirt, and likely top 100 total yards. He's catching a few balls too out of the backfield. Not sure he'll get you a...
  6. STOMPKIN

Set my lineup, share potential winnings

Good point - it was my final semi :)
  7. STOMPKIN

ok, pick my flex for this week, here are the choices (remember full point PPR) Justin Forsett against the Chiefs porous run D Stefon Diggs against the gaping Packers secondary Jeremy Hill against the Texans Watkins against a Maxwell-less Dolphins D Kenny Britt against a pitiful 49ers D Robby...
  8. STOMPKIN

I just listed it above your post - you were definitely the closest. Brees Bryant Diggs Freeman Hill Gresham L Murray
  9. STOMPKIN

OK here's my final lineup (I won by a landslide by the way too, Brady did nothing, only player on his team to do anything at all was OBJ). PPR league, scored 137. Brees Bryant Diggs Freeman Hill Gresham L Murray
  10. STOMPKIN

**Reminder** No pools allowed here

It doubles as an "iceless" skating rink.
  11. STOMPKIN

Melvin Gordon Replacement

Gurley has given up on that team too. I wouldn't be mad at ya for making that move. No one is looking for 60 yds and no scores in their semi finals.
  12. STOMPKIN

Melvin Gordon Replacement

Montgomery will have 90 total yards and a score this weekend. That's Stompkin's Fearless Forecast.
  13. STOMPKIN

Semi finals help

Bell, Murray Bryant, Williams, Watkins
  14. STOMPKIN

Which 3 receivers?

Personally I think I would go with Edelman Wallace and Mathews. I know Mitchell has become one of Brady's sweethearts lately, but hard to bench the #1. Unless this is a TD only league, I'd roll with Edelman and his 14 average targets per game.
  15. STOMPKIN

Defense

Stick with Seattle, they'll be out to prove something, and for Christ sake, it's the Rams, what are you afraid of there?
  16. STOMPKIN

Help me set my lineup..

My opinion, stick with your lineup as it is now. Britt and Martin might do fine, but you can't pull Powell.
  17. STOMPKIN

Freeman is my biggest dilemma right now. I'm leaning toward Stretch's lineup right now (completely ignoring Primo).
  18. STOMPKIN

Kap or Brady

Heerrrroooooo.....
  19. STOMPKIN

Thanks Bishop, I'm struggling with Hill vs. Freeman right now, but mostly because Hill had an ok day against the lowly Browns, and Freeman did his best David Copperfield impression. Can't ****ing believe I'm starting Flacco, Drew Brees - way to fail you $#&*@#&. Inman has been pretty...