Set my lineup, share potential winnings

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Set my lineup, if I take your advice and win, I'll share $20 of my winnings with you. League is PPR.

QB (pick one): Brees @ Ari, Kap @ Atl, Flacco vs. Phi
RB (pick two): D Freeman @ Phi, L Murray @ SD, J Hill vs. Pitt
WR (pick two): D Bryant vs. TB, S Diggs vs. Indy, S Watkins vs. Cle, D Inman vs. Oak
Flex: pick one of above

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Thanks Bishop, I'm struggling with Hill vs. Freeman right now, but mostly because Hill had an ok day against the lowly Browns, and Freeman did his best David Copperfield impression. Can't ****ing believe I'm starting Flacco, Drew Brees - way to fail you $#&*@#&.

Inman has been pretty consistent since week 8 too, having a hard time ignoring him against a very beatable Raiders secondary. But, if Inman, who sits, Diggs? since he's been losing targets to Thielen? Tough week.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm going to tell you what I would do so that you can do the opposite...i'm serieal.....

Kap

Hill/Murray

Diggs/Bryant

Watkins

i'm serious...do the opposite of what i'd do

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Freeman is playing the ****ing 49ers... you guys realize how bad their defense is right? And there's a real high chance Julio doesn't play

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
Freeman is my biggest dilemma right now. I'm leaning toward Stretch's lineup right now (completely ignoring Primo).

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i was 100% correct in going against my picks......

jesus...i am going to use my skill for good

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
OK here's my final lineup (I won by a landslide by the way too, Brady did nothing, only player on his team to do anything at all was OBJ). PPR league, scored 137.

Brees
Bryant
Diggs
Freeman
Hill
Gresham
L Murray

STOMPKIN

Stelio Kontos
ok, pick my flex for this week, here are the choices (remember full point PPR)

Justin Forsett against the Chiefs porous run D
Stefon Diggs against the gaping Packers secondary
Jeremy Hill against the Texans
Watkins against a Maxwell-less Dolphins D
Kenny Britt against a pitiful 49ers D
Robby Anderson against the Pats (would never normally consider him, but he's been money for the past 3 weeks straight)