Search results

1. V

OG 375?

Hey quick question for someone who may know. I have an original 375 that when you tap the handle you hear a vibrating type noise anyone have an idea what it could be?
  2. V

Linogall

Anyone know how to get in touch him
  3. V

Demarini 375

Was hitting my 375 when I felt something come loose inside felt like a decent size chunk of something. Now I've had this happen with composites but never aluminum. Any ideas what it may be
  4. V

St1-Z

Hey guys can someone give me an idea what a 27oz Easton St1-z in very good shape no dents or dings completely round goes for ? Thanks in advance
  5. V

For Sale/Trade 26oz Fu-Dawg

6. V

2 bats for sale

Hey guys I've been out of the game for a few years and was wondering if I can get some help with 2 bats and pricing. 1- 2012 Demarini The One Sunday swagger (ASA) mint shape about 50 hits 34//26 2- Demarini Fu Dawg ( grey one) 26 oz less then 50 hits on it
  7. V

For Trade Like to trade 2 for 1

I have 2 bats I'd like to trade for a 2004 orange Demarini 375 (one piece) My bats are 1- 26 oz 2012 Demarini Asa Sunday swagger with about 50 hits on it 2-26oz Demarini Fu Dawg (silver one) with 25 hits on it Pics coming
  8. V

Best choice for bat

Ok guys so I'm playing in a league where they are using debeer 44 375's and wanted to get opinions on best choice for a bat. I've been hearing the new Asa bats are hot as all hell but durability becomes suspect when hitting the 44 375's . All help is appreciated
  9. V

Price Check Question for you Miken guys

So my asa league went to a debeer 44 375 ball and I've been looking at the 2015 asa Triad Max load or the super freak max load . Will either one of these be ok with this ball?
  10. V

Price check 2013 454 Legit Asa

I have a 26 oz 454 Asa Legit with under 100 swings and wanted to know what it's worth ??
  11. V

Price check Demarini The One Sunday Swagger

I have a 26oz under 100 hit Sunday swagger and was wondering what it's worth??
  12. V

For Trade 2012 The One Sunday Swagger 26OZ

I have a 26 oz Sunday Swagger with about 100 to 150 swings and is returnable that I'm looking to trade for a 2007 Demarini 375 the orange one I prefer to have the 375 niw and returnable looking for 26 to 28oz only. Pics to follow
  13. V

GTG World Warriors

He is a quick shipper and great communicator. Bat was in great shape and as described . Look forward to doing another deal with him as you should to!!!
  14. V

Need some help here ASA bats

Looking at 3 ASA bats and wondering which is the favorable 1- 2011 ASA Demarini The One .12 2-2012 Worth Legit 3 2012 Bj Fulk Mayhem
  15. V

For Sale Asa recoil 180

I have a 26oz Asa Recoil 180 NR with about 3 to 400 hits on it has the typical paint wear near the end cap. Asking $140 OBO
  16. V

Price Check NR ASA Recoil

Wondering the price of a ASA NR Recoil with a couple hundred hits on it
  17. V

GTG asangapol

asangapol is GTG fast payment and great communication look forward to doing another deal
  18. V

Some Easton help

I have a Easton redline rebel for my single wall league is this bat any good
  19. V

LTB 2005 Red Pst

Looking to buy a 26oz Red Pst in good condition