vinniesuch

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking at 3 ASA bats and wondering which is the favorable

1- 2011 ASA Demarini The One .12

2-2012 Worth Legit

3 2012 Bj Fulk Mayhem

Drew34

Addicted to Softballfans
You're going to get a thousand dumb replies and maybe 1 good one...I like the Demarini

And the first post after this kind of question is always going to be a warning from someone saying your going to get flamed yadayadayada.

If said person has over 1,000 posts everyone else jumps after you. If less 1,000 nobody gives a ****.

That said I'd take the D.

DanGer1285

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a strong preference to DeMarini, but not a lot of experience with the .12. It's solid, durable, and hits well - but I've always had a lot better hitting come from the DeMarini MLC. The Z1K is also a destroyer, very good on Hot Dots if you're using those. I know these weren't in your choices, but they should be valid options as well. Might be able to find MLC cheaper than .12, and Z1K should be cheaper than both if you get a '12.

MH785

Addicted to Softballfans
I say get a Z-1000 also. The ONE .12 is solid as well, but has a small sweet spot IMO. The Z is good right from the first swing and you can get them on here pretty cheap. Check the Louisville page, there's a sticky at the top.

FL Auburn Tiger

Wannabe Masher
I say get a Z-1000 also. The ONE .12 is solid as well, but has a small sweet spot IMO. The Z is good right from the first swing and you can get them on here pretty cheap. Check the Louisville page, there's a sticky at the top.

This right here is all you need to know. My Z maybe has 100 hits on it and I prefer it over anything in my sig right now, its on fire

pjd4988

Manager
I have never been a fan of the Demarini's. I like the Worths much better. cant go wrong with the Mayhem or 454.