Search results

1. DCA51

New...Jax Softball thread

I think it's a major waste of $$$, too many empty ball fields around the Jax area the way it is now. Jax used to be a softball hotspot during the 90's and early mid 2000 but has steadily declined in hosting big tourneys. Not only has league participation declined but the tourneys have declined...
  2. DCA51

Looking for a Nice Mountain Bike

I swap the tires out if im going to be heading out to the rougher trails or the beach, no need to spend the extra $$ on wheels especially if your used to the particular gear arrangement, you can find tires that can be used on pavement and trails. If you are going to be doing some serious...
  3. DCA51

Looking for a Nice Mountain Bike

Mountain bikes are just fine on the road provided you change the tires, i have 2 mountain bikes a giant boulder se and a specialized 29er hardrock that i use as commuters, i removed the knobby tires and put on semi slicks. I did the same thing too my wifes giant rincon when she said she...
  4. DCA51

wilnham is GTG!

just completed a deal with him that went real well. Dave
  5. DCA51

jrs3994243 is GTG!

Just completed a smooth deal with him. Dave
  6. DCA51

DCA51 is GTG

Thanks Dave, appreciate the envy, props to the postal service too, that was fast on both sides:) oh, and JJ's (ponch15) a good guy too :)
  7. DCA51

Superdafe is GTG.

Just completed a very smooth deal with Dave, great guy.
  8. DCA51

Hartbomber33 is GTG.

Completed a smooth deal with Keith. :)
  9. DCA51

DCA51 is GTG

Glad to hear you got them Keith, great deal.
  10. DCA51

Letsgetcrazy is GTG.

completed a deal with him that went real smooth. Dave
  11. DCA51

Need help on a bad deal....

Chen. File a dispute with UPS, the responsibility of this transaction belongs to the sender, paypal cant do anything until UPS does an inquiry, and the sender did specify that he shipped it insured, once you initiate the dispute with UPS they will follow up with the sender, ive had to file 2...
  12. DCA51

BamBam13 is GTG!

Just completed a deal with Blake, i didnt ask extra for the paypal fee's but he threw them in there anyways, honorable gesture in my book. Thanks, Dave
  13. DCA51

crdawg2521 is G2G!!

completed a transaction for some pants i needed in a hurry, Rob was quick and responsive. Thanks.
  14. DCA51

Dca51 Gtg

Right back at you Rob, these pants are sweet!!!! Thanks, Dave
  15. DCA51

DCA51 is GTG

Ha ha ha your a funny guy there poncharelo!!!!:) :) :) :) good to see your around ponch, hope things are going well.
  16. DCA51

DCA51 is GTG

Right back at ya, real smooth deal, glad you like the stick.
  17. DCA51

Condo is GTG!

completed a smooth deal with Dennis.
  18. DCA51

S_Alderson16 is GTG!

Just completed a very smooth transaction with Steve. Thanks, Dave
  19. DCA51

CitiMike111 is GTG!

Completed a deal with Mike today for a NIW Wrath 120, great guy to deal with.
  20. DCA51

DCA51 is...

Back at ya, smooth deal, it was a pleasure dealing with you. Hope that box wasnt too difficult to get into.