Search results

1. Dixon25

Rick Smith is GTG

Duh. Guys got 100 GTG deals. Don't hesitate.
  2. Dixon25

elkico16 is GTG

We worked a deal and he paid promptly. GTG in my book.
  3. Dixon25

jloamerex is GTG

Payed immediately. No problems. GTG in my book.
  4. Dixon25

Raiders2152 is gtg

Made a deal. He paid quickly. Nice job noob. GTG on his first deal for sure.
  5. Dixon25

SESC1001 is gtg

Made a deal and he paid immediately. GTG, don't hesitate.
  6. Dixon25

Cakweems is very GTG!

Did a trade with Chris. The deal was as smooth as can be. Told him two months ago I was interested in a bat when he was ready to get rid of it. He looked me up two months later and we made the deal. Great communication, fast shipper. Don't hesitate.
  7. Dixon25

Ohiosoftball5 is GTG!

Worked a deal with ohiosoftball5 and he shipped right away. Everything was as described. Don't hesitate to deal with this GTG board bro.
  8. Dixon25

LTB Booger (reissue) 26oz

LTB Booger reissue, return or NR is fine. 26oz. Must be NIW, NOW or very, very clean. How much?
  9. Dixon25

2010 NIW SBXTE Triton 27oz

2010 NIW SBXTE Triton - Team won this bat at a tournament. It's the silver and yellow. 27oz, endload. I was told $200 was a fair price. NIW no receipt. No trades, sell only.
  10. Dixon25

Enuflogic is GTG!

Worked a deal with Enuflogic. Paid immediately. GTG board bro.
  11. Dixon25

Hamneggs is GTG!!!

Just bought a NIW 2010 Titan from Hamneggs. Smooth transaction. I told him I needed it by Friday, got it Wednesday. Thanks for the sweet deal. Don't hesitate to deal with this GTG board bro.
  12. Dixon25

Ltt 26.5 og jh 120

LTT/LTS 26.5 og jh 120 LTT/LTS 26.5 OG JH 120. Bat has about 200 swings and looks great. Some light webbing and no rattle. LTT for 26oz Titan 5.4 (black and gold), CNT+, or Psycho Flex specifically but will listen to all offers. Bats must be 26 oz and I can/will add cash for the right...
  13. Dixon25

LTB M75 98 or 09 Titan 5.4 26oz

Like title says, LTB M75 98 or 09 Titan 5.4 26oz. Paypal ready. LMK
  14. Dixon25

Turk22 is GTG!

Did a trade with Turk22. Great attitude and great communication. Don't hesitate. Definitely GTG!
  15. Dixon25

Slow_cruiser is GTG (again)!!!!

Did a bat trade with her. She shipped perfect. Fast and with great communication. Second deal with her and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thanks J.
  16. Dixon25

Slow_cruizer is GTG!

Paid fast. Great communication. Would deal with anytime.
  17. Dixon25

LTB SCN6 26oz.

Any SCN6. NIW would be great. Let me know.
  18. Dixon25

Fieldrockers is GTG!!!

He bought a bat from me. Payed fast, good communication. No problems. Don't hesitate to deal with.
  19. Dixon25

LTS/LTT OG Flex 26oz.

OG Flex 26oz., probably 750+ swings. No spiderwebs, cracks or rattles. Minor clearcoat chipping on the handle, another chip below the N in Synergy, the rest are just bag scratches. Sell for $250 obo shipped or trade for 26 oz. SCN6 plus cash. I'm selling this for a teammate. Here's the...
  20. Dixon25

dds109 is GTG.

Fast payment. Good communication. Good transaction. Don't hesitate to deal with.