Search results

1. cfe45

For Sale SCX22 26oz

I have a 26oz Synergy 2 has a taped grip, unkown amount of swings since i got it on trade for $$$ owed to me, i only play ASA so sits in my closet. has no rattles or webbing it is in good shape. I cant post pics but if you text me can send pics 414-550-5655 want $100
  2. cfe45

For Sale 4 - NIW that need to go wife says

Hey i looked to see if these were being sold by store didnt see them so if i am wrong im sorry.... but here they are... They are all 27oz and like the title says NIW $225 each please send as gift or add the 3%. i will ship Priority mail with delivery confirmation and insurance!!! I have no...
  3. cfe45

Price Check Need some help on price

Hey i got several eastons that i need to gauge what they are worth! Not looking to trade! These bats are all NIW and 27's 2- SP12SY98H 1 - SP12SY98 1 - SP12ST98 Thanks for the help....
  4. cfe45

LTB Would like to buy or trade for Batting Cage net

I am looking for a batting cage net something like 12X12X50 or close to that size please let me know paypal ready. i am planning on hanging it off of steel cables. I have some bats that could be traded for net a couple of NIW Eastons, a NOW Miken NXT and a NOW Sunday Swagger Can send...
  5. cfe45

For Sale 2007 Recoil 180

I am selling a 28oz 2007 Recoil 180 S/N 72186666 $180 OBO. Really have no idea how many swings bought from a guy in our league, but havent swung it... Has end cap wear, original grip. I cant figure out how to post pictures but can send either by phone or email let me know...
  6. cfe45

For Sale/Trade 26oz ONE.12 (aka CL22)

Hey i have a teammates CL22 that is a 26... Selling price $245 OBO as a gift or add the fees, will ship USPS priority with DC. He is also willing to trade for a 27 SRV4 in similar condition.... I dont know number of hits, but would guess 300ish, still has original grip, has some scratches...
  7. cfe45

For Sale/Trade OG SCX22 Synergy 2

I have a OG SCX22 26oz Synergy 2 that if i had to guess i have had for at least 5-6 years, i am done carrying it around in my bag. I only play ASA so it does me no good. It has probably 400-450 cuts on it no cracks, couple of scratches, no webbing a little wear on the end cap, taped grip...
  8. cfe45

For Sale/Trade 2010 Toxic 27oz

I have a 27oz Toxic (white) has maybe a 100 hits on it, has some scratches from either the bag or the field, has a taped grip.... $170 OBO shipped USPS with dc. I must be too stupid to be able to post pictures, so if someone could help that would be awesome or i can email...
  9. cfe45

For Sale/Trade SB73V 26oz

I have a 26oz voltage that i would like to trade it is in good condition if i had to guess 300 hits (dont think it is broken in yet) has a couple of stone chips, scratches from the fields, has a miken grip, Would like to trade for SSR2, or SRV4, or F98, (preferably 27's) or sell for $270 OBO, i...
  10. cfe45

Price Check Niw scn3 and now scx3 28's

I AM LOOKING TO SEE IF I CAN FIND OUT WHAT THESE 2 BATS ARE GOING FOR.... NIW SCN3 and literally a SCX3 NOW/MINT just missing the wrapper both are 28's. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN TRADING
  11. cfe45

Not GTG mountainside is NGTG

Bought a pair of Oakley thumps from him, which didnt work upon receiving them contacted him he said it must be the cord said would ship new one then said i should upload new software from Oakley, he never shipped cord, said he would refund money never did that either.... He now hasnt been on...
  12. cfe45

GTG kja is Definitely good to go

kja is definitely good to go we traded a couple of bats and kept in contact all the way thanks bro>>>>>
  13. cfe45

GTG Rr2 is good to go

I sold him a bat and he payed quickly would deal again....
  14. cfe45

For Sale/Trade Reap3(white)

Hey i have a 27oz white reaper for sale $165 OBO... http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae263/cfe45/REAPER%20REAP3/ Trades that i would be interested in eastons, f98's, only 27's pm me with offers
  15. cfe45

REAP3 27oz

Hey need some help finding out how much this stick is worth (REAP3 27oz), been looking all over with no luck. the bat is in terrific shape, only defect with it is the paint on the end cap and knob has slight wear, it does have return but i have no paperwork. lmk. Here is the link...
  16. cfe45

ASA Freezing balls

Hey i am wondering what the rule is regarding freezing of balls, We played a team in playoffs for our league and our pitcher noticed the ball was noticeably cold. Is this illegal? if so could anyone tell me where i could find it in the rule book.
  17. cfe45

GTG B-town is definitely gtg

Traded bats with him no problems what so ever would definetly deal with again was in constant communication, thanks man
  18. cfe45

Tatered tight pool play sept 17th-19th

SEPTEMBER 17TH - 19TH POOL PLAY IN NORTH FOND DU LAC, WI 1st - $550, 2nd - $350, 3rd - $175, 4th - $125 (based on 12 teams) 6' to 10' arc limit 3hrs then 1 up ASA bats 12 runs after 5 10 after 6 no time limits or run rules in money games If you have questions please feel free to pm me...
  19. cfe45

Price Check ASYLUM asy98

Looking for some help bros have a Worth Asylum 98 28oz NIW would like to find out what its worth? I couldnt find it on the guide
  20. cfe45

For Sale SCX3 EXTENDED 30oz

I have a 30oz SCX3 Extended for sale price is $330 OBO Please no low ball offers. It is great condition has minimal end cap wear, no webbing or cracks what so ever has some nicks from hitting the ground and being in the bag. Below is the link for pictures. Would entertain trades but need to...