Search results

Softball.com:

1. B

What would you do????

agreed I don't think 30 bucks would make me feel a lot better about this deal either.
  2. B

What would you do????

Did you Petey, did you disclose that the taper had damage to it? I have heard many people on here use the phrase "looks like a dog chewed it" but this one actually does. There may be enough damage in that one area to void a warranty return. I truely think that you are kidding yourself...
  3. B

Yahtzeemayn is not g2g, bad deal

Resolved This has been resolved, not the deal as originally promised, but one that was fair. Thanks for all the help, glad everyone got what they purchased or at least got some form of resolve.
  4. B

Thethrill is G3G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Done a deal with this board bro. He more than delivered on his end. Don't hesitate dealing with this dude, he is way G2G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. B

FT 27 oz. Worth BJ Fulk

26.5 NR OGJH or 27 NR Freak+ both have only been used in BP
  6. B

resend Please send again, I did not receive anything.
  7. B

Bump, please help keep this up top
  8. B

help can you please fwd those pics to me as well, I have paid for a CNT RI, would like to know if it is the same one he sold me. Thanks
  9. B

Ltb fulk 27oz

bj I got a 28oz :D
  10. B

Worth Mayhem m7 JH Black and red -Do you have one for sale?

You looking for NIW or Used? and what weight(s)
  11. B

25 oz bats

I know they made a recoil in a 25oz, not sure what else they made in these weights. You looking for USSSA or ASA?
  12. B

LTS 27 NR Fulk... Dark Decal

Seems like a good deal, but the dude that is selling them for 140 NIW is killing your sale
  13. B

LTS or LTT minty stitched syn2 for.....??????

Jayhawks #1 Bump
  14. B

LTS- SCX12 Synthesis 26oz. -Mint

Kru, would you say this bat is more like a 2nd batch OG or a Syn 2.
  15. B

Yes I do, I actually found his facebook account, it has a link to Mallory Williams, as his girlfriend. You can see his facebook account by searching JT Bissell. I sent both of them a message on facebook. Also searched Public Records in Findlay Oh, looks like he has some pending legal...
  16. B

Ovi Should be able to look at the public record for the the Finlay, OH courhouse, he recently got a DUI, easy way to cross check to see if we have the correct name and spelling. They may even have an address of record. I have tried but their web site appears to be down.
  17. B

correct His real name is Jonathan Bissell, he goes by JT. The email he uses sometimes is [email protected]. This is actually his girlfriends email, her name is Mallory. If he give you the address on Defiance, it is not his real address. Dont know if any of this helps but it is...
  18. B

After doing a lot off searching and putting some things together this is what I have been able to find out. This dude has been on here doing bad deals under alot of different names for a while now. here are some links to past user names that he has used. I was able to find these because...
  19. B

You appear to be friends with Yahtzeemayn, he has a couple of bad deals going on right now , can...

You appear to be friends with Yahtzeemayn, he has a couple of bad deals going on right now , can you be any help in resolving this matter?
  20. B

So today is Sat. Mail has come and went, no bat of course. Tried calling him several times, no answer , if any of you want to call him to wish him a Merry Christmas his number is 567 429 9654. I know there are at least two others that had pending deals with him. Would be nice to know...