Search results

1. Delz

For Sale Monsta OG DNA 26 oz

OG DNA - originally was 27 oz, I sent it back to be reweighted to a 26 oz. Maybe 20 swings, pretty darn clean. $399 shipped
  2. Delz

For Sale Price Check: DB44 Nihilist & Monsta OG DNA

Any help would be much appreciated. Each has maybe 20 swings. Thanks!
  3. Delz

LTB DB Nihilist

I am looking to buy (or trade) for a broken in DB Signature Nihilist.
  4. Delz

ASA Runner Leaving Early

I know this has to have been asked and answered before, but I cannot find it (although I did for USSSA). If the (1) pitcher pitches the ball, (2) the batter swings and misses and (3) the runner leaves first base AFTER the ball hits the mat or plate, is the runner out or is it a dead ball? Could...
  5. Delz

For Sale/Trade Dual Stamp OG Z2K 28oz EL R, NR

I have an OG 28 oz end load Z2000 returnable, but no receipt. It has some field rash and a paint seam crack with a small paint chip. Also has a small rattle. I am selling/trading because I am going to go back to swinging a lighter stick. I am looking for $150 shipped. I would be willing to...
  6. Delz

For Sale/Trade OG Z2k 28 oz EL

SOLD on the bay for $145.99. I have an OG 28 oz end load Z2000 returnable, but no receipt. It has some field rash, tiny rattle and a paint seam crack with a small paint chip. Pretty typical condition for a Z. I am looking for $140 shipped today. I would be willing to trade for a 25/26 oz 2015...
  7. Delz

For Sale/Trade SCN9 (27oz) & SCNX3 (26oz) (OG Extended) MINTY

SOLD: I am LLT/LTS my 27oz SCN9 & 26 oz SCX3 (OG Extended). The only trade I am interested in is a 26/27oz FLEX EL DNA plus cash on my end for the SCN9 or on your end for the SCX3, depending on condition of your DNA. For sale: - SOLD SCN9 27oz - $140 shipped. - SOLD SCX3 26oz - $220 shipped...
  8. Delz

Moving to Milwaukee - Help Me Out

Howdy all. I am moving from Chicago to Milwaukee on July 27 and am looking to find some new teams. I am an OF'er and leadoff type player. In Chicago I played 5 nights a week - some upper mens for cash and some co-ed for fun with friends and wives. Let me know if you have a spot on a fall...
  9. Delz

Moving - Looking for Milwaukee Teams

Howdy all. I am moving from Chicago to Milwaukee on July 27 and am looking to find some new teams. I am an OF'er and leadoff type player. In Chicago I played 5 nights a week - some upper mens for cash and some co-ed for fun with friends and wives. Let me know if you have a spot on a fall...
  10. Delz

SB Pants

Need help. I want to get a pair of pants that I can wear in tournys and casual coed softball. I have been getting by every year buying a pair of sweatpants, but by the end of the season, they look like Frankenstein pants from all the holes my wife has sown up. I do not want belt loops or crazy...
  11. Delz

For Sale/Trade 27oz Reap2

SOLD Ideally I am looking to trade my 27 oz asa Reap2 (no receipt, but returnable) for a 27oz EL asa Z2000 and am willing to add cash depending on the Z2000. I will also sell this stick for $180 OBO. Price Drop! I am a line drive, singles hitter,so the bat is broken in but shows no signs of...
  12. Delz

ASA Base path and Deadball Q

Two quick questions: 1. What is the definition of base path in ASA? We had a runner run literally 15 perpendicular to the line between 2 and 3 to avoid a tag and the umpire said the runner defines the base path, so he was not out of the base path. If this were true no runner would ever be out...
  13. Delz

For Sale NIW WR 26 oz 2011 White Steel

I have a a NIW WR 26oz 2011 White Steel for sale. $130 Shipped. Would also be willing to trade for a 26/27 Salvo. PM Me.
  14. Delz

LTTF 26 or 27 NIW or NOW Salvo

I have a a NIW WR 27OZ 2011 White Steel I would like to trade or sell. Make me an offer. LMK.
  15. Delz

LTB Combat OG (First Batch) B1 Da Bomb 27 or 26 oz

Looking for a first batch B1 in good condition in a 27 or 26 oz. LMK.
  16. Delz

Need some Combat bat help.

So I posted a Q in the general forum asking for USSSA bat help. See http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1018615 Chris21 suggested a DS or Combatant because they would be the most like my Reap2 that I love to swing in ASA and have good pop. But now I am torn and need some opinions...
  17. Delz

Another U-Trip Bat Question (Sorry)

Hey guys. Been playing ASA a long time, but I have not played very much u-trip ball. I want to buy a u-trip bat for a u-trip league I will be in this summer. I am a little guy, so I only occasionally hit for power. As for ASA, I love hitting my Reap2. I also occasionally use my OG Ext. I also...
  18. Delz

ASA Foul Ball - Dead Ball Out

Playing league last night and the umpire said that if a batter hits a foul ball with 2 strikes already, and a fielder catches the ball, the batter is called out on a strike out and the ball is dead - i.e. no runners can tag up. For example and clarity: Runner on third, no outs, batter starts...
  19. Delz

For Trade 34/27 Anderson RTCK for 34/26 White Steel

I bought this 27 ounce RTCK this winter and only used it to hit a couple rounds of BP. I don't use it, but have heard good things about the White Steel (maroon barrel) and want to try one - 26 ounce. Will add cash depending on condition of the White Steel.
  20. Delz

26 or 27 RTCK - PP Ready

I am looking for a 26 or 27 Rockettech Composite Killer. LMK.