Moving to Milwaukee - Help Me Out

Delz

Addicted to Softballfans
Howdy all. I am moving from Chicago to Milwaukee on July 27 and am looking to find some new teams. I am an OF'er and leadoff type player.

In Chicago I played 5 nights a week - some upper mens for cash and some co-ed for fun with friends and wives. Let me know if you have a spot on a fall team, need a sub or know someone who does. Can't wait to play in Milwaukee, but sad to leave my current teams.

Thanks!

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
First before I help you out and introduce you to our softball world, you need to know and accept a few things....

1.) Bears Still Suck!
2.) Cubs are terrible and don't deserve to play in our beautiful Miller Park, send them back to their stink hole.
3.) From here on out, all Illinois drivers are reffered to as FIBS.
4.) Hockey sucks and nobody here cares about it except for x-FIBS.
5.) You can like any basketball team you wish, except the BULLS.

Lastly, are you any good? :D

Delz

Addicted to Softballfans
Luckymatthews - I grew up in Green Bay and went to school in Madison so I am down with 1-3, cannot accommodate 4-5 though (although I am more of a casual fan). I had Badger season hockey tickets when I went to school there so I pretty much adopted the Hawks, although I did go to a few Admiral games as well.

As to how good I am, I am a singles, lead off guy in the 500-600 ave range. I am on most teams for my speed and glove in the OF (L/LC). The best league in Chi is the SoftballChicago.com mens cash leagues which I played in for the last 6 years (and won one). Mostly D/E players, with an occasional C/B player here and there. Before the baby, I played 6 nights a week....

kmfdm - Any ball is okay by me. I have no teams as of July 24. . .

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
I'll be moving there in the fall.... Prolly south side, stallisor something. Wifey got a transfer to the VA there.

I'll be hollering too.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
When you get to town let me know. We will set up a major BP session and I can introduce you to a ton of cool guys. We do scrimages and Demo days and such. I'll get something together on a weekend you can attend.