Search results

1. m-state

For Sale Ea sports nhl 2016 (xbox one)

I have a lightly used copy of NHL16 for XBOX ONE..I received this copy one week early than its release date at the EA Sports Launch (Minneapolis) Matt Dumba gave presented me with the copy (only 100 copies given out) I understand this gives it no extra value.. Just a cool story.. I will give...
  2. m-state

For Sale Air Jordans Gamma 12

I have a pair of used Jordan Gamma Blue 12s. These shoes are in excellent shape. 9.5/10.. They are size 9.5. I am currently trying to raise some money to make a donation to a charity so I figured I would throw these on here and see if anyone is interested. I do not have the box unfortunately but...
  3. m-state

For Sale Miguel Sano Autographed MLB Baseball with case

This listing is for an autographed MLB Baseball signed by Minnesota Twins rookie phenom Miguel Sano. I just got this signed back in August 2015. I intended to keep for my own collection but would like to see if I can move it. The Certificate Of Authenticity comes from Exclusive Signatures and...
  4. m-state

For Sale Kansas City Chiefs Autographed Mini Helmet

This Listing is for an autographed Kansas City Chiefs Mini Helmet signed by Hall Of Famer Len Dawson. This mini helmet has the inscription HOF 87' and also comes with a hologram from GT Memorabilia. I got this helmet in a 2014 mystery autographed mini helmet box. $32 Gifted Shipped MONDAY...
  5. m-state

For Sale UNU iPhone 5 Charger Case & Minnesota Vikings iPhone 5 Charger Case

This listing is for a Black UNU iPhone Charger Case for iphone 5 and a White UNU iphone 5 Charger Case with a Minnesota Vikings Logo on the back These are NOT compatible with the iPHONE 5's with the silcone backing. Black Charger Case: $22 Gifted Shipped White Charger Case Vikings Logo...
  6. m-state

For Sale Adidas Classic Hoodie & Sweat Pants Outfit

I bought this about a year ago and never worn it or washed either of the clothing items pictured. I wanted to see if any of you fellow board bro's would be interested.. NO TAGS******** ADIDAS Classic Hoodie: $25 Shipped X-LARGE ADIDAS Classic Pants: $22 Shipped LARGE (can get measurements)...
  7. m-state

LTB American Sniper Digital Code

Hey does anyone have a Digital Code for the movie American Sniper I can buy at a reasonable price? Pp ready! Thanks in advance
  8. m-state

Pac-Maywheather Fight Streaming websites?

I usually go with XMEForums and pay the donation but it looks like they are shut down.. Any other good streaming options?
  9. m-state

For Sale Dwayne Wade Miami Heat NBA Jersey

I have a lightly used (1 time) Dwayne Wade Miami Heat Jersey for sale. The size is Large. I bought this jersey at foot action in 2008. Jersey is Adidas and stitched on both sides Any questions just pm me... Paypal is: [email protected] leave your address in the paypal details...
  10. m-state

For Sale Apple Ipod 4th Generation Gun Smoke Black **Great Deal**

I have an 8 GB (Gun Smoke Black) Apple Ipod 4th generation that Im looking to sell. Its in really good shape. The ipod has a couple nicks on one of the edges but other than that its great! This generation DOES have the Camera and Video Camera. . SOLD!!! Comes with charger. . . no headphones...
  11. m-state

For Sale Assortment of headphones bluetooth & wired *Monster, Turtle Beach, Platronics**

I have 3 pairs of headphones that are never used so I figured I would throw them on to see if you guys would want them. If you have any questions shoot me a pm. . . Paypal is [email protected] Please put your address in the Paypal details. I will ship out same day! First Pair: Turtle Beach...
  12. m-state

For Sale USC Trojans Autographed Mini Helmet

I have an autographed USC Trojans Mini Helmet signed by Matt Kalil and Everson Griffin for sale. I obtained these signatures personally back in May 2014 at the Vikings Draft Party. . **THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE** If you have any questions please feel free to ask! [email protected] is my...
  13. m-state

For Sale Wes Welker Autographed Miami Dolphins Mini Helmet

I have an Autographed Wes Welker Miami Dolphins "Throwback Edition" Mini helmet for sale. . . These are actually rare believe it or not. The "Certificate Of Authenticity" is from LEAF AUTHENTICS. SOLD SOLD SOLD THANK YOU! If you have any questions please feel free to ask! Paypal Address...
  14. m-state

For Sale Notre Dame Fighting Irish Mini Helmet

I sell memorabilia in the Twin Cities and figured I would do some spring cleaning. Here is a Riddell Notre Dame Mini Helmet that I have for sale. . SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD **Thank you** Any questions please feel free to ask! Paypal...
  15. m-state

For Sale USC Trojans Autographed Mini Helmet

I have a USC Trojans Autographed Matt Kalil & Everson Griffin Mini Helmet. This helmet was signed back in May 2014 @ the Minnesota Vikings Draft Party. I obtained this personally. $32.99 Shipped Gifted If you have any questions please feel free to ask! paypal is: [email protected]...
  16. m-state

For Sale Starbucks Gift Card *remaining balance*

I have a Starbucks Gift Card with a remaining balance of $6.72 ill mail out if someone is interested. $4.25 Paypal gifted Paypal is- [email protected]
  17. m-state

For Sale Minty IPHONE 4 16 GB WHITE **GREAT DEAL**

Hey Everyone! I am selling my White 16 GB iphone 4 (VERIZON). I had recently upgraded and was offered a $100 for the phone towards trade-in value but would rather have cash. This iphone has no scratches on the glass and non on the back. The corners have a couple small scuffs but nothing major...
  18. m-state

For Sale Autographed Houston Texans Arian Foster Mini Helmet

I have an Autographed Houston Texans Mini Helmet signed by RB Arian Foster for sale if anyone is interested. This helmet comes with a Certificate Of Authenticity through JSA along with matching serial numbers and the hologram on the Mini Helmet. Very Nice!! His "Sig" is in silver. Any...
  19. m-state

For Sale Autographed "ED" Throwback St Louis Rams Mini Helmet

I have a St Louis Rams Autographed Throwback Mini Helmet signed by Eric Dikerson with the Inscription HOF 99'. It comes with a Certificate Of Authenticity through LEAF Authentics. The Mini Helmet is hologram-ed and serial numbered. NEW PRICE . $50 Shipped One week only! Won't let me spell his...
  20. m-state

For Sale NIKE Dri-Fit Short Sleeve Shirt XL **Great Deal**

Hey guys I have a Nike short sleeve Dri-Fit T-shirt (Orange & Grey) that I was going to wear for a basketball tournament but I ended up missing the tourny. It has no tags (I tossed them) but it was just purchased last week. never worn! Brand New! Ill ship Monday. SOLD paypal is...