Search results

1. BizWhiz

GTG Menace7

Great deal from a great board brother, along with excellent communication. Couldn't have asked for more. Would definitely do business with him again!
  2. BizWhiz

GTG Pedie Pop

Easy transaction with this board brother. Customs held the bat for a long time without any updates, and Brian was a great help by calling the post office to find out more information for me. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!
  3. BizWhiz

GTG Free grips from cdamron13

Great board brother who hooked me up with a couple of free grips in good condition. Even paid the shipping himself. Couldn't have asked for more. Thanks again.
  4. BizWhiz

GTG brew 11

Smooth and easy deal with this board brother. Thanks again!
  5. BizWhiz

GTG KAWMAN10 is very GTG

Easy deal with this great board bro. Gave me a great deal on a couple of bats with smooth shipping and communication. Would definitely work with again.
  6. BizWhiz

GTG Easy deal with bigE25

Smooth communication with this board brother. Bat as described and extremely fast shipping to Canada... bat showed up at my door 3 days after it was sent out!
  7. BizWhiz

GTG BizWhiz's GTG List

bigE25 (01-21-2011) brew 11 (01-29-2011) CEO Batmen (03-29-2010) JCA0727 (04-14-2010) jpjedi27 (07-09-2010) jtay (12-29-2010) KAWMAN10 (01-31-2011) Menace7 (03-25-2011) Pedie Pop (03-17-2011) yeti23 (05-21-2010)
  8. BizWhiz

GTG jtay is GTG

Smooth transaction with great communication throughout. Would not hesitate to deal with him again.
  9. BizWhiz

LTB 34" Fastpitch Eastons

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=948125 Thanks! :)
  10. BizWhiz

34" Fastpitch Eastons

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a couple of 34" Easton fastpitch bats. Looking particularly for some of the OG versions (especially SCN1B, SCN4B, SCN5B), but will entertain offers for the newer bats as well. Please shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks! :)
  11. BizWhiz

Breaking a Glove into Shape

I've noticed that there are different shapes a glove can be broken in, particularly with the way the glove appears when it is closed. For example, one glove may have the thumb reach only the third or fourth finger when closed, revealing the pinky finger completely. On the other hand, another...
  12. BizWhiz

GTG jpjedi27 is very GTG~

Helped to hook my friend up with an FP Evo. Amazing communication and easy shipping to Canada. Wouldn't hesitate at all to deal with him again. :)
  13. BizWhiz

Breaking a Glove into Shape

I've noticed that there are different shapes a glove can be broken in, particularly with the way the glove appears when it is closed. For example, one glove may have the thumb reach only the third or fourth finger when closed, revealing the pinky finger completely. On the other hand, another...
  14. BizWhiz

GTG yeti23 is GTG

Great communication and easy shipping to Canada. Don't hesitate to deal with the yeti.
  15. BizWhiz

GTG jca0727 deserves an A+++

Hooked me up with a Vinci glove with excellent communication throughout. Will definitely go to him again when I'm looking for more Vinci gear. :)
  16. BizWhiz

GTG CEO Batmen delivers again.

Top-notch communication and fast shipping (to Canada) made this a smooth trade all the way through! Would not hesitate to deal with Chris again. :)