Search results

1. ballguy_73

For Sale Good Deal?

2 for 1 combat sale? http://wausau.craigslist.org/spo/3023510870.html
  2. ballguy_73

GTG Moose18

Moose18 is GTG. Bought a Worth Toxic. Great Communication, super fast shipping. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  3. ballguy_73

Miken

What a find if you have $1,100 laying around to blow on EBAY Item 140509274454
  4. ballguy_73

GTG Osty54

Definitely GTG. Sold him a bat. Instant Payment, great communication. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  5. ballguy_73

For Sale Easton Salvo

BAT IS SOLD!!!! Its 2011, and I wanna be debt free....so I am selling a few things. Unfortunately, one is my 26 oz Easton Salvo hate to do it, but kids first. ....purchased 07/22/2010 from WiscBdevils06. shirtsandlogos.com Been used in four tournies and Co-ed league. Looking to get $150 which...
  6. ballguy_73

For Sale Hats for sale

Nothing real great here.....just cleaned out my basement. First is a Denver Broncos Super Bowl XXIII Champions Hat, never worn. $10 Shipped. (SOLD to DRAYGO) Second is a 1999 NY Yankees World Series Hat, same deal Never worn. $10 Shipped Another NY Yankees hat, World Series 2000, again...
  7. ballguy_73

Co-Ed ?

Just a question so I dont have to read the rule book and I hope I am right. I was playing co-ed last night and someone tried calling us out on this. We had four girls (1B,2B,3B,C) in the infield and most of our guys in out field. Our girls play solid infield. The team was saying we had too have...
  8. ballguy_73

26 oz. Easton Speed SSR2

Either NIW or close to it. Would prefer 26 oz. Looking to buy next week. LMK
  9. ballguy_73

For Sale Nexus 25 XM Radio (MP3)

For Sale is my used Nexus 25 MP3 Player with XM Capapbility (Subscription Required). Perfect for an addition to your XM/Sirius you already have. Use it in the car or at your work. Everything in Pic included except 2nd radio, Looking for $30 OBO shipped. Paypal is [email protected].
  10. ballguy_73

For Sale Verizon Blackberry World Edition - 8830

ESN 100% clean, Phone is in great condition. No scratches or anything. I only have the phone and the wall charger. Will try to locate user manual. $45 OBO through Paypal. Keep in mind this is the Blackberry without a Camera on it. Paypal is [email protected] and PM me with any questions.
  11. ballguy_73

For Sale Easton sv12 - 27 OZ.

LTS my Easton SV12, 27 OZ. has about 50 hits on it. It was purchased in February 2009 and I have the receipt for $199.99 It was barely used this past summer by the ladies on my co-ed team. Good Fall/Winter Bat in great condition. This bat has barely been touched. Some tool decided to regrip it...
  12. ballguy_73

Easton SV12 - LTS Only

Well the local deal I had on this bat fell through. It is an Easton SV12 has about 30 hits on it. Just purchased in February 09 and I have the receipt for $215.99 It is barely used. Only used by the ladies on my co-ed team. Good Fall/Winter Bat in great condition. Someone wants this. Looking...
  13. ballguy_73

Easton SV12 - LTS Only

Well the local deal I had on this bat fell through. It is an Easton SV12 has about 30 hits on it. Just purchased in February 09 and I have the receipt for $215.99 It is barely used. Only used by the ladies on my co-ed team. Good Fall/Winter Bat in great condition. Someone wants this. :):D...
  14. ballguy_73

ballguy_73 GTG's

mpky11 - Sweet Sunglasses, quick ship, great deal evergreen007 - Soon to be Hot Louisville Nexus, instant ship and great comunication WiscBdevils06 - Awesome Communication, great guy to deal with. Easton Salvo wlhinso - Bought some Russel pants and they were shipped/delivered within a week. Do...
  15. ballguy_73

mpky11 GTG

Ordered the 2 for $8.00 deal on his shades. Quick Response and shipping information sent. He is very GTG.
  16. ballguy_73

Evergreen0077 is GTG for me

Made my first purchase here on SBF and couldnt be happier. Delivery was immediate, bat arrived as pictured, friggin excellent shape. now just needs batting practice...Thanks Evergreen0077 for being a great board bro....here is the forum from which I purchased...