Search results

1. RTru45

For Sale OG Flex 30oz

I have a returnable OG Flex that I am looking to sell. This bat has maybe 300 swings on it and definitely is not broken in. The minor scratches seen are from the bat being in my bag. 325 shipped....paypal only....
  2. RTru45

For Sale OG Easton Synergy SCN3 34/27

This bat has barely been used and has less than 75 swings. I am selling it because 27 ounces is too light for me. If you have any questions about this product or require additional pictures, please feel free to contact me ([email protected]). A bat this close to new is very RARE and this is...
  3. RTru45

For Sale SCN12 Stealth Plus IMX (Helmer's Player Model)

This bat has approximately 200 swings......I am looking to sell it because I am in graduate school and wont be playing much this year. I bought this bat from a friend of mine who has played on teams with Brett Helmer. He bought this bat from Helmer directly. Theres no receipt for this bat...
  4. RTru45

2007 Worth Mutant 120

I am LTS a Worth Mutant 120....this bat is returnable but I do not have a receipt. It has approx 25 swings on it and I am looking for $150obo....shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested. I didnt take pics yet but I will after work today. Paypal only.
  5. RTru45

Fsoftball

He is good to go...He has answered all questions regarding the bat and provided me with a tracking number the day we made the deal. I will update this when I receive the bat....