Search results

1. J

Price Check NIW 26oz OG 2012 ST100H

Anyone have any idea what these are going for? Cheers
  2. J

Price Check 25oz NRG's

Hey Guys, Looking to PC a couple of my wifes NRG's. -Both bats are 25oz, the orange one is balanced -unsure of the amount of hits id guess in the 500-600hit range? very slight rattle in both, no end cap separation. Some barrel wear and endcap wear. IMO bats are not broken in yet. Any idea...
  3. J

Jv25?

Anyone ever used this glove? Im a big fan of the PJV16 and could use a glove for the IF. Does it play true to size? Cheers
  4. J

GTG SwinginDemon is GTG

gtg board bro.
  5. J

GTG Murda7 is GTG

Great guy to deal with. Sold him a bat, I shipped first since I haven't sold anything before. Great guy to deal with. No worries with this member
  6. J

Price Check Pc NIW 2011 Asa Z-1000

What are one of these going for? Returnable, no receipt
  7. J

32inch Waist Pants

Looking for NWT (or VERY good shape) ball pants with no elastic around the ankles. -Must be willing to ship to Canada. LMK What you've got.
  8. J

NRG Crack?

Hi guys, Has anyone had what looks like little hairs coming out of the barrell of thier NRG? I took pics but it does not come through very well. cheers
  9. J

So I bought an ENVY...

that is a bit of a log. I bought it off a guy locally got 60 bucks there was said to be about 400-500 hits on it and I figured it was going to be ready to go. Ive put another 300 hits on it or so and still no webbing (a little bit of clear coat flaking and a couple paint chips but that's it)...