Search results

1. J

For Sale Bat Dump Pt. 238 - ALL SOLD. Part 239 coming soon.

Would be interested in a price on the his/hers combo, send me a message if you don't mind
  2. J

LTTF 2 piece balanced 12" barrel

This isn't balanced, correct?
  3. J

LTTF 2 piece balanced 12" barrel

Looking for any two piece balanced bats with 12-12.5" barrel. 27-27.5oz only and in just about any condition. I have a 26oz 2016 Miken dc41 I'd like to trade. Bat has return but no receipt, unknown swing count. Utrip bats
  4. J

For Sale DOTD (hopefully) SOLD

All bats are sold! Thanks for the help gentleman.
  5. J

2018 Miken Riot USSSA

Buddy swung it a couple weeks ago. He games his f30 but said after one at bat with the riot it's the hottest thing he's touched. No idea the swing count though
  6. J

Failing after 300 cuts?

I actually like my Ronin. I'm hitting plenty of balls beyond 300 and not even hitting good classic Ms. Throw a blue dot in and I'd swing it at Disney
  7. J

For Sale DOTD (hopefully) SOLD

Left to Right: 28oz DeMarini Stadium (usssa) 27oz Easton L1 (usssa) 28oz Easton B1 (usssa) 27oz Worth Legit HD52 (asa) I have 4 bats for sale here. All of them bought on the board here. I can't tell you total hit count on any of them. I have put about 150-200 swings on the stadium, and 10-20 on...
  8. J

For Sale Z2000 27oz EL

These bats are always fun
  9. J

Vertical paint crack

I have the '13 cl22 (black/yellow). It has 4-500 swings and has a vertical paint crack. I don't notice a performance loss by any means and isn't growing. Are you still allowed to sell these? If so what would be a good listing price? Returnable but no receipt 28 oz.
  10. J

This just happened.....

THIS WAS MY CONCERN
  11. J

For Sale/Trade 2017 Easton Baker Balanced USSSA Slowpitch Bat SP17BBU - 34/27

Wish I would have had something for you
  12. J

This just happened.....

I expected it to be a picture of one that broke in 30 swings....
  13. J

For Sale InsaneU & DB44

I don't suppose you are looking for any trades???
  14. J

iPhone 7 Plus 128 gig (price 650)

So maybe I'm not the smartest cookie but I doubt any of us can read your mind....I don't see a price anywhere And.....pics don't work
  15. J

Looking for 27 oz

Looking to buy or trade for 27oz in these bats. '17 DeMarini Newbreed '17 Easton Baker usssa Combat team plaque 2pc
  16. J

iPhone 7 Plus 128 gig (price 650)

Are you requesting bids??
  17. J

Ronin 2 piece

So....it's a repaint of the '17 baker?
  18. J

Ronin 2 piece

I have always like the feedback from the 2 piece way more.
  19. J

Ronin 2 piece

The price one these is definitely worth picking at least one up
  20. J

Ronin 2 piece

Make that 125 swings. At this point I'm completely confident to use this as my gamer. If the flex line is better than this..WOW..y'all better watch out when I get my hands on a baker lol