Search results

1. lil leprochaun

GTG blake.w is gtg

had a deal with him. very friendly easy to communicate with and all around great guy to deal with. would not hesitate to do another deal with him. if the oppertunity arose again
  2. lil leprochaun

For Sale/Trade verizon phone

have a black lg envy touch. used for like a month or so. switched to metro so dont need it it is clear for use. comes with charger also. would like $65ish shipped if possible. can send pics from cell phone or email.... thanks for interest in advance
  3. lil leprochaun

Tournament

tournament saturday oct.29. 10am start time at kentwood community church. power coed. min of 3 females on team. $100 entry fee 16in softball no gloves used accept the pitcher, catcher and firstbase. 1 pitch tournament 30 min game time. shirts for first place any bats can be used contact me for...
  4. lil leprochaun

GTG muskaaron

fer sure gtg helped a ton to sell a bat for me and also purchased a bat for me using his paypal account i dont have a paypal so he got it done for me.. thanks
  5. lil leprochaun

GTG doce is gtg

Ordered the elite turfs and an elite hat from doce. A week or so ago. And even tho they had snow in NC he still got me my shipment. Also if I had questions he was more than happy to answer them.
  6. lil leprochaun

GTG Otoole20

gtg bro here. would deal with him again
  7. lil leprochaun

GTG younggun#25

is gtg. made the deal and within a day shipped and had the item in hand. good to go
  8. lil leprochaun

GTG b.ferris is extremely gtg

Kept communication completely through transaction. Had full details of everything . Would not hesitate to deal with this bro again. Thanks again B.
  9. lil leprochaun

For Sale/Trade testing the waters

bats for trade or sale i have a 26oz asa reap 3 with around 125 cuts on it returnable no reciept asking 135 obo shipped. also have 26oz scn16 in easton wrapper ret x1 askin 140 obo shipped as well. will do 230 shipped for both. will entertain trade offers. may do a 2 for 1 trade if the deal...
  10. lil leprochaun

GTG marto16

marto16 is gtg
  11. lil leprochaun

GTG Gtg

feedtheseed33 is GTG. fellas he is a great bro. wouldnt hesitate to deal again with him.
  12. lil leprochaun

GTG Gtg

s_hower_30 is GTG. fellas dont hesitate to deal with him. great guy great communicater
  13. lil leprochaun

TBHIT is gtg

did a deal with him on a trade. great guy told me everything about the bat to be traded communicated throughout the whole deal. wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.
  14. lil leprochaun

Gonzock23 is gtg

gonzock23 is GTG! Traded bats with him and everything went smoothly, bat is great, he shipped fast, and communicated great! Wouldnt hesitate to deal with him again, thanks alot for all the help on everything!
  15. lil leprochaun

aceswoosh is gtg

excellent deal here
  16. lil leprochaun

misplacedtxn is gtg

super awesome lady. and great to deal with. i would definitely deal with again
  17. lil leprochaun

llt/ltb 27oz catty

llt/lts 27oz catty have an asa catty looking to trade for a decent nsa stick. i have pics as soon to put up as soon as i can get them posted. id like to get 170 out of it obo. bat is returnable no receipt 27oz about 400 hits. no cracks rattles or damage deal pending...