Search results

1. BFord

LTB White Sox Hat/visors

I am coaching a tball team and wanted to get some hats/visors for the parents for cheaper than the $15 ones at the mall.. Anyone have any hookups or deals?
  2. BFord

anyone make patches to go on hats/jackets?

I am looking to get some patches made up with my business logo so I can get them put on some hats from Lids and some other things. If anyone does this or knows of someone who does this let me know! thanks!!
  3. BFord

For Sale/Trade FL 28oz Gear Afflicted

I got this bat in a trade and have used it like 2 times.. If it has 150 swings on it I would be surprised. Prob a good bat, but my SCN9 is my gamer all the time. I am going to say $200 OBO just cause I don't know what to ask for it. Let me know what they go for! Pic to come in a little bit.
  4. BFord

For Sale/Trade sellin a few

I have: 26 oz BCT Reaper with about 100 swings on it $200 obo 28 oz FL Combat Gear Afflicted with about 200 cuts on it $200 obo
  5. BFord

For Sale/Trade 27oz Juice

I have a 27 oz Juice used but with only about 200-300 cuts on it. I got it from a teammate for my wife but she didn't play in any leagues where she could use it. It is feelin' pretty nice. pics to come soon!
  6. BFord

For Sale NWT 12" Pink Nokona Limited Editions Glove

I have a girl that was going to play coed with us that bought a new glove and never even used it when she found out she was pregnant. Is there any interest? This glove is a high quality Nokona. Not the cheaper Nokona gloves you would find at your big chain sporting good stores. Looking...
  7. BFord

Rip it return?

I recently bought a 2010 Reaper on here and it has the endcap coming off just like everyone elses. I do not have a receipt but didn't know what to do or there return policy. I would like to get some info please.
  8. BFord

lookin for a Full dyesub jersey

I was wondering if anyone has an extra 2X jersey laying around that I could get and show off around here... I live in East Tenn and nobody has these quality jerseys. I would like just a sample of one that I can show our sponsor to maybe get them to get us a set... LMK what you have. Thanks...
  9. BFord

LTT Bud and bud light logos

These things are the real deal... Left overs from the Budweiser Dist. I work for. they are huge and measure about 7' x 22" tall. I have sold several of these on EGay but would take trades on them from you guys. I have (1)Budweiser left and (3) Bud Light left. I will attach pics. pm me if...
  10. BFord

Anyone know a PAS rep?

My team is looking to try out some PAS pants... I told them how awesome they were last year and now they all want them... Trying to find a good deal(er) Looking for colors: pref a black or white base use the opposite and our jerseys are actually safety worker orange... LMK
  11. BFord

12" Pink Nokona glove $135 shpd

My friend wanted me to post this for her... She bought it last year to play co-ed and found out she has a muscle disease so she is trying to get rid of it... used to throw in the yard and thats it. Hope someone can help her out. PM me if interested
  12. BFord

26 oz NIW Juggy... NR

One of my teammates had an EVO that busted lastyear and they sent him a juggy just like he already had... he is trying to sell it. any intrest? Trade or sale.... $170 shipped is what he needs out of it
  13. BFord

size 38-40 waist PAS pants

they are Black base, red and Vegas Gold trim. they also have the stirrup strap on bottom to keep them down. I wore these pants for the last part of last season, but now started my own team with different colors... Figured someone could use these. F/S or F/T asking $45
  14. BFord

Rawlings 11 1/4" glove FS/FT $70 shpd

I used this glove in college and have no use for it now... I know some HS, Middle School, or College player could use it. Get this thing out of my house!
  15. BFord

anyone have a Liberty 1st baseman mitt

looking for a good Liberty 1st baseman mitt...
  16. BFord

ltt 27 max Recoil for asa mutant

I have a 27 oz. Miken recoil that my wife has been swinging, barely used. It is too heavy for her being maxload. Was hoping to find a 26.5 or 27 ASA mutant.