Search results

1. chandlerbing

For Sale Slugger Wood Softball Bat - $20 delivered...

I have 3 Slugger wood softball bats. All 3 are brand new never used and are 34" long. Looking for $20/bat delivered (plus 3% to cover PayPal fees).
  2. chandlerbing

For Sale Warrior PRO Z Lacrosse Helmet & Titanium Mask White LARGE

A great helmet for pitching. Color is white with a black mask. Size is Large. Used for one season and still in great condition. Looking for $65 delievered.
  3. chandlerbing

For Sale/Trade USSSA World Series Ring - need $$$ for bills

(I also have this listed in the "other equipment" section but since this technically isn't "equipment" I thought this section may be more appropriate...) Wondering if there is any interest in buying or trading for a USSSA World Series Ring size 10.5. Looking to get a $250 OBO (or may trade...
  4. chandlerbing

For Sale/Trade Checking interest on a USSSA World Series Ring - need $ for bills

Wondering if there is any interest in buying or trading for a USSSA World Series Ring size 10.5. Looking to get a $250 OBO (or may trade for a stick or two to sell or stick to sell + cash). Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics, but they're all I have right now. It's your typical...
  5. chandlerbing

Pitching helmet/mask

I have a gameface mask but I just don't feel that it offers enough protection. I've been looking at some different lacrosse helmets and hockey style catchers helmets/masks as well as the worth SBPH... I figured I would see what board members had to offer. Used is ok and color is unimportant...
  6. chandlerbing

-10 (32/22) Fastpitch bat

My niece is in need of a new (or gently used) 32" -10 FP bat. She has been a TPS fan most of her life but would be willing to change if the price is right. ;) Shoot me a PM with what you have and what you're asking... Thanks in advance.
  7. chandlerbing

black and red athletic tape

Who has the hook up on a couple rolls of black and a couple rolls of white athletic tape? I'm not interested in "thin" grips just old school athletic tape... I have paypal ready. Thanks!
  8. chandlerbing

knobcuffs (2), large batting gloves, 2" or smaller wristband

I've got cabin fever and am ready for the snow to melt away so I'm gearing up for spring and need the following items... 2 knobcuffs (any color)... 2 pair of size Large batting gloves in any white/red/black combo (no solid black). A couple pair of wristbands 2" or smaller in white, red...
  9. chandlerbing

For Sale SCN12BH 27 oz... $110 delivered OBO

Need to move my SCN12BH 27 oz. There are a few paint chips in the finish (see pics below) and the grip has been removed. Asking $110 PAYPAL (gift) ONLY...
  10. chandlerbing

For Sale/Trade Used Asus EEEPC900A (white) Netbook

I am looking to sell this netbook for $150 delivered or trade for a U-trip stick (26 - 28 oz). It is a very lightly used Asus EEEPC900A. There are no scratches or marks on this unit or the screen. I will disclose that the left mouse button does require a little effort to click but tapping the...
  11. chandlerbing

LTB 2006 Jeff Hall Mayhem 26.5 oz (NR would be perfect)

I'm looking for the original Jeff Hall Mayhem (red/navy) in a 26.5 oz. I am strapped for cash so a NR is prefered. The cheaper the better! :( PM with what you have. Thanks!
  12. chandlerbing

LTS/T - 2 aluminum single wall bats Nike THRUST 45 and TPS Advanced Player Model

LTS - Nike THRUST 45 26 oz (SB19 is SOLD!) I would like to get $40 delivered for the Nike. The bat is in perfect shape with just some minor scratches and ball marks. It does not have any ASA stamp seeing as is was made before 2000. Nike THRUST 45 (45 PSI) in 26 oz. PM me with...
  13. chandlerbing

softballer24 is GTG!

Great communication and super fast payment. No worries dealing with him!
  14. chandlerbing

2 Tritons for sale - need help!

Some unexpected medical expenses are forcing me to sell what meager equipment I have in my possession. Up first is a 100 hit SBXTE 2010 endloaded Triton in a 26 oz. This bat looks like new and is starting to open up. I have no receipt. Looking for $120 delivered OBO. Next I have a...
  15. chandlerbing

LTT NIW 26 oz SBXTE for SB105 26oz Catalyst

I have a friend (that I will vouch for 120%) that is looking to trade a NIW returnable (no receipt) 2010 USSSA TPS Endloded Triton 26 oz for a 26 oz SB105 Catalyst. The Catalyst can be used and/or NR. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks!
  16. chandlerbing

LTT/B 2010 TPS Triton ENDLOAD in 26 or 27 oz

LTB 2010 TPS Triton ENDLOAD in 26 or 27 oz I am looking for a 2010 TPS Endloaded Triton in a 26 or 27 oz. I have some cash in PayPal The Triton can be used and/or NR since I am looking to spend as little $$ as possible. PM me with what you have and how much $$$ I would need to add to...
  17. chandlerbing

bolemiss goes the extra mile - GTG!

I purchased a bat from bolemiss late Monday and asked if he could ship the bat overnight so that I would have time to swing before I used it in a charity HR derby this weekend. He said "no problem" and true to his word the bat shipped on Tuesday and I received it on Wednesday as promised (in...
  18. chandlerbing

LTB a broken in 27 oz bat to use in a HR derby!

Looking to buy a 27 oz (prefer endload) bat to use in a HR derby for charity. I need one that is broken in and ready to go since the event is coming up very soon. Let me know what you've got!
  19. chandlerbing

F/S or Trade - NIW Easton M-cast Pro Pant - Gray w/ black piping XXL

Let me start off by saying these pants are HUGE in the waist. I typically wear a 38" in normal pants and a 40-42" waist in softball pants to get a baggy fit and I woud have to fold in 4-6" on these XXL Easton's to make them work. Now, with that being said, here is what I have... *...
  20. chandlerbing

Pants F/S-Boombah (gray/blk,red,white) 40x30 & Spot55 (royal, orange)

Pants F/S- Sports55 (royal, orange) PAYPAL only please... The pants are in EXCELLENT shape with no snag, tears, holes or stains. The sport55 pair were ordered a few weeks ago and only worn ONE TIME. They are a 42 waist and 34 length. Asking $25 delivered OBO. PAYPAL only please.