Search results

1. "SwampDonkey"

For Sale 3 - 2015 Worths for sale

I have three 2015 Worths for sale only. NO TRADES!! I am out for the season and just don't want to waste these sitting in the bat bag in the garage. All of these are returnable and have less than 30 swings each on them. There are no cracks, rattles or anything wrong just normal scuffs from...
  2. "SwampDonkey"

For Sale 2014 26oz Resmondo Legit $175

2014 26oz Resmondo Legit I want to sell my legit. I thought it would swing heavy like last years models but it actually swings its sticker weight and its a little light for me. Great bat. I used it two tournaments. Some scratches. NO Cracks or sand rattle. I am not interested in any trades...
  3. "SwampDonkey"

For Sale NIW NR 2014 *** Worth XL 26oz

Niw NR *** Worth Xl/Booger 26oz $135.00 shipped. SOLD TO igo4uga0586
  4. "SwampDonkey"

AmSec Moc Ups

5. "SwampDonkey"

For Sale NIW NR BJ Fulk & 2014 454

PRICE DROP!!!! I have a NIW NR BJ Fulk 27oz 2013 Grey & Blue for $100. Shipped I also have a 10 hit 2014 26oz 454 Yellow and Black. $200 Shipped I got the 454 for Christmas and took 10 swings with it today. I prefer to swing endloaded bats so I'm going to sell it and wait for the...
  6. "SwampDonkey"

For Sale NIW NR 27.5oz 454 Reload

Got this back from Worth earlier this week. Would like to sell for $140 shipped. I am not interested in ANY trades. I want to SELL ONLY. Any pm's referring to trades will not be answered. $140 gifted thru paypal or pay the pay pal fees.
  7. "SwampDonkey"

GTG zman025 is GTG

Bought A bat from him. As described and fast shipping.
  8. "SwampDonkey"

For Sale 2012 26oz Louisville Slugger SB12ZB Z-1000 Softball Bat - Balanced

Won this bat in a tournament. Swung it last weekend in a tournament. Bat feels good but is too light and not enough end load. Bat has around 30 - 40 swings on it. Returnable but no receipt. $150 OBO Gifted or pay paypal fees.
  9. "SwampDonkey"

GTG Sportsfreak87

Bought a bat from me and paid right away.
  10. "SwampDonkey"

GTG Voges23 is GTG

Bought a bat from him. Shipped fast. Def GTG
  11. "SwampDonkey"

For Sale 27 oz 454 Ressy

I have a 27oz 454 Resmondo Titan. It has less than 10 swings on it. No ball marks, scuffs, webbing or anything. Bat is mint. I bought it along with a 454 reload and I like the feel of the reload better. Bat is two weeks old with a valid receipt. I want to sell only. $225 OBO as a gift or ad...
  12. "SwampDonkey"

GTG MonaM33

Bought a bat from him and shipped fast. Def good to go.
  13. "SwampDonkey"

I love it when Fedex rings my doorbell

Brag Post
  14. "SwampDonkey"

Foul Play Mockups

15. "SwampDonkey"

Artwork Question

How long did it take for some of you who have got your mock ups back to get the artwork? I'm only asking because I placed an order with Freddy on April 4th and he told me two to three days. It's the 18th and still nothing. I have emailed him and Greg and still haven't gotten anything. Just dont...
  16. "SwampDonkey"

GTG Fury Fighter is GTG

Bought a BJ Fulk from him and he shipped fast. Great to deal with.
  17. "SwampDonkey"

GTG Squirrelnuts16 is GTG

Bought a bat from him and shipped fast. Will def deal with again.
  18. "SwampDonkey"

GTG Fatboy15

Fatboy15 is good to go. Bought a bat from him and was exactly as described. Fast shipping to. Definitely would deal with again.
  19. "SwampDonkey"

New BJ Fulk Flex

I was hosting a one pitch tournament last night and some ass clown attempted to swing this POS. So I confiscated it and showed everybody how big of a douche this guy was. For one I couldn't believe my eyes with the bat tape almost up to the barrel. Then when I actually got it in my hands I was...
  20. "SwampDonkey"

What to do?

Ok, So I picked up two bats from a teammate last Saturday at a Tourny. A Mv3 and A DC Psyco. Went to get them out of my truck today and they were not there. After tearing my truck apart and ransacking the house I sat down and thought about it. I remebered cleaninhg out my back seat so my...