Search results

1. Bomber08

Bat Rolling…‍♂️

Walked into a shop the other day to see if they had any new toys for the upcoming softball season and saw that they have bat rolling service. Bat rolling was big 10+ years ago. Is it still a normal practice today?
  2. Bomber08

I need some new batting gloves

It’s really just trial and error! I go thru 6-10 different types and brands before I find what’s more comfortable ‍♂️
  3. Bomber08

SRV5 with new utrip stamp

Also saw a pair of SRV5s and a pair of SRV3s with the new stamp on them at a certain sporting goods store and the price was great... Asked the guy if he can hold one of each for me.
  4. Bomber08

For all of you too scared to pitch,

Was at BB last night looking at the GoPro...I almost got one but some of the needed accessories are expensive. Extra battery pack and the LCD screen for playback are not cheap.
  5. Bomber08

Well I made the switch to Easton !!!

Also made the switch this year to Easton...Very happy so far!
  6. Bomber08

Major League Softball Assoc.

Did research and it's a scam!!! Would be nice though if it were legit...we would see a bunch of washed out/retired baseball players in the league.
  7. Bomber08

Easton's reveal/clarity line. Has anyone had any lick with these bats?

Not too popular...............................................
  8. Bomber08

For all of you too scared to pitch,

Awesome vids!!! I gotta get me one...
  9. Bomber08

Can someone explain to me

The videos I've seen from Easton says that the shorter barrel is more for the pro player who likes the endload and the faster swing through the zone...the longer barrel is for the rec league/church league player who's looking for a more balanced swing. Makes no sense to me!!! They both cost the...
  10. Bomber08

Slowpitch Nightmare!!!

I also noticed that in the vids but it has to do mostly with being tired after so many pitches... Took some BP yesterday and tried the high leg kick to get timing down and also dropped the back elbow and it was hard to adjust. Took about 100 swings before I started to level out some hits...
  11. Bomber08

Pitcher hit in the face omfg

Not hating at all... It's just a really freakish accident!!!
  12. Bomber08

which bat?

White Steel, F4 or F5, Titan 98 with the metal sleeve...... The difference in the two Salvos is that the CXN Salvo has composite handle and metal barrel. If you're gonna stick with Easton look at the Rival also!
  13. Bomber08

Deadbeat Teammates

I played on a team once that the players who ended the season batting under .500 had to pay for the league fee...worked out pretty good!
  14. Bomber08

Pitcher hit in the face omfg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!.. I don't know man!! Not trying to call you a BSer but I've never heard of or seen anything like that. A piece of bone on the ball? Not even in baseball!!! If it's true then I feel bad for the guy...
  15. Bomber08

SCN12BH Video

Just happen to find this old video of Brett Helmer swinging the SCN12BH... I hear it's one of the stiffest bats but he can put some flex on that thing!!!
  16. Bomber08

Slowpitch Nightmare!!!

Really!!! I just got new contact lenses...lol But really I know a lot of it is also timing...you're right!
  17. Bomber08

Slowpitch Nightmare!!!

Will do...I only have BP videos swinging fastpitch. I'll have my buddy take video this Sunday during game.
  18. Bomber08

Slowpitch Nightmare!!!

Got a major problem with my swing...I just can't get rid of my baseball swing mechanics! When I'm playing in fastpitch/modified league I have no problems hitting but the last 4 seasons playing slowpitch I just can't seem to get out of the slowpitch funk. I find myself waiting for the pitcher to...
  19. Bomber08

Easton nation the true nation!!!!

#18.......SCN15BH x2, SCX2 x2, SCN17BH, SCN20BW, CXN SC888 Metal
  20. Bomber08

2013 Helmer or Wegman?

I don't have the new wegman but I just got the '11 wegman and it's pretty good out the wrapper.