Search results

1. S

For Trade 28oz SB73V voltage for ASA bat trade

i have a og 28 orange mayhem in nice shape still returnable too. lmk 606-682-8455 Also have a 27 scn 9 if u like those.
  2. S

olderplayer007 is way gtg.

thanks so much everything went well no problems whatsoever.
  3. S

can someone post a pic, got an easton FS

28 ounce niw with return and reciept scx 14 extended. $175 obo.
  4. S

Niw scx14 asa 28 ounce 4 sale

Dont know what it is I can send a pic to someone if they want to post it for me. Offers will be accepted as well. Need to get it out so motivate me.
  5. S

Niw scx14 asa 28 ounce 4 sale

Bat is niw and comes with valid reciept dated 12-19-09, have a pic if someone wants to post or send me an email and I'll throw it over to you. 28 ounce but very balanced feel. My email [email protected] number 606-682-8455 shoot me a text or email for a pic. $200 looking to sell.
  6. S

can someone post a pic for me

thanks man appreciate it.
  7. S

LTB- 26oz. ASA

have a wrath and a green nexus both niw. make me an offer. got pics if u send me an email.
  8. S

can someone post a pic for me

Ive got some bats to sell. email me [email protected]
  9. S

anyone interested

All have been sold. thanks
  10. S

LTS 26 oz Miken Freak with a 400 Ser#

without the rod in the handle it would be considered altered I would think. Does anyone know the rule on this one?
  11. S

2-26 oz Maxload MV-1's

this guy has the smallest bicepts in ky softball. But he is on the gtg list.
  12. S

Brackett is GTG

Shipped the bat to me fast. Had it in 2 days. The bat is exactly as described in great shape. thanks again Brack and sbf.
  13. S

cruzizme is gtg

Watch him though he's a tough negotiator. Paid fast and followed up with a phone call. Will get your bats out first thing in the morning. thanks again. another good transaction on sbf.
  14. S

LTB or LTT for Anderson Matrix

Think I can get one niw for $125 if anyone is interested lmk by text. 606-682-8455 can pick it up today.
  15. S

Can get wrath 2's niw

If anyone wants a wrath 2 (the blue one) I can get a few for $125 sent as a gift. Free shipping. lmk 606-682-8455 should text me I will be on the road today.
  16. S

LTB 26-27oz ASA Mizuno Blur

I have a niw 27 ounce and can get another if you want. $125 each sent as a gift and I got the shipping. 606-682-8455
  17. S

LTB: 26oz Wrath II 120

If your looking for the blue one call me thursday morning my buddy owns a sporting goods store and has a bunch of em niw. Pretty sure he is selling them for $125 without reciepts. 606-682-8455 be happy to stop and pick you up a few on just one. Trying to help him out. Not sure what ounces have...
  18. S

LTS only 27 niw edge

Miken Edge niw and returnable $125 sent as a gift, free shipping. 606-682-8455. call or text tomorrow Im going to bed.
  19. S

anyone willing to post some pics?

email me Ive got some nice single and doublewalls to sell niw some doublewalls and composites too. thanks.
  20. S

anyone interested in wickeds or insanitys

I can get them niw no reciepts the ones I can get are completely red in color from barrell to handle reads max 120 on the barrell silver handle with purple shell reads GX4 on barrell silver handle with maroon barrell reads wicked insanity anyone interested lmk they are all niw $75 each...