Search results

1. garzaej1

GTG bpierce208 is a GTG board bro!!

Bat was exactly as expected.... Shipping and communication were perfect. Would definitely do business with again! :D
  2. garzaej1

For Trade 2013 bj fulk niw

PM sent your way homie!
  3. garzaej1

Congratulations...you won!

Needs a virus and adware scan
  4. garzaej1

S&L Mockup!!!

Technically yes he is... but the stormtroopers were in another idea I had but this came out good and it looked nice so I stuck with it :D
  5. garzaej1

S&L Mockup!!!

Man they did an excellent job and for a damn good price! they also send me some full dye mock ups that look better! I may have to get those later on this year! but for now these are just right!
  6. garzaej1

S&L Mockup!!!

7. garzaej1

Any new/ updated roller bags for 2012?

The Prototype bags are pretty nice. My buddy has one and it looks like its holding up pretty good! not huge but can hold about 5 bats nicely along with all his other crap! design and colors aren't bad either!
  8. garzaej1

For Sale/Trade OG 27oz Miken Freak

PM sent your way bro!
  9. garzaej1

2013 Worth Resmondo Unlimited Greg Connell Player Series Bat

kseaney..... What's up with the caps!? What are those going for? sorry if it was stated earlier but I'm jumping from several things and probably missed it!
  10. garzaej1

2013 Greg Connell

Man I want one even more so now! I have the white Connell and love it! I use others every now and then but always go back to this and its does the job every time..... That definitely is the other new bat for the year for me!
  11. garzaej1

2013 Worth Resmondo Unlimited Greg Connell Player Series Bat

Good enough explanation for me......... Now all we need to know is how retarded hot its going to be!!! :eek:
  12. garzaej1

Hsp 1/14

I wouldnt think you'd be anywhere near the infield!!
  13. garzaej1

Expanding my collection...

Had a 11 Resmondo Titan and gave it to a buddy of mine. I regret it now! But got lucky and found it and a reload on here for 2 bills even! So I'm just waiting now for them to get in.... I know the Resmondo was crazy hot outta the wrapper and I am not a hard swinger at all.... mostly contact! but...
  14. garzaej1

Anybody playing in WSL in Houston, Tx on July 30th

I'll be out there! Should be fun!
  15. garzaej1

bracket for space city

all and all it should be a fun tournament!!! I think its pretty cool to play against upper players.... especially Conference Players! then you hit a good shot with one of their bats and then you feel like a stud!
  16. garzaej1

Budfest

Thats just awesome!!! All my boys are ready!!! I have to do it up good on Fri. night cause the wife gets there Sat. afternoon.... but it should be fun from what I hear! I would say look for a bunch of drunk Mexicans but that really doesnt narrow it down does it?! :rolleyes:
  17. garzaej1

Budfest

NICE!!! That's where were stayin!! and it seemed hella cheap!!!
  18. garzaej1

Budfest

I hear its a blast!!! First one I have been to so my boys assure me its gonna be an awesome time!!! I may be heading down to Friday around 3. Wanna see the Derby and then hit up some watering holes..... Before the wife and kid come up Saturday afternoon. :D
  19. garzaej1

Astros Home opener

Not just Ed but Tal Smith too..... that dude is off the reservation sometimes!! How can you take advice from a guy with hair like that!!
  20. garzaej1

Boombah Super Pack

I'm waitin on a Navy and Red....