Search results

1. F

Looking for a coed team in Arizona

We are looking for a new team in the Tempe/Gilbert area, wife is a outfielder with a solid bat I can play anywhere but perfect the dirt
  2. F

Ejected player

Last night we are the home team in the bottom of the first we send 5 guys to bat with the bases loaded fifth batter hits into a double play to end the inning and as hit happens our seventh batter drops the F-Bomb and gets tossed. Good thing is we have a sub for the guy that gets tossed, what's...
  3. F

Any Dirty Bat

I know as an ump you cant just look at a bat and tell its be altered unless its just obvious, but as an ump if you think a bat is suspect can you remove it from a game?
  4. F

Looking at buying a new custom glove

So Ive been thinking and looking into buying a new glove. I was looking at either Glove Smith, Compete 1 pro or Rolin. I normally play 3rd or OF so I was thinking 12.5". Who makes the best glove thats gonna last and isnt goning to take forever to break in. Im open to suggestions on other brands...
  5. F

Durability Issues on a J3A???

So I just bought a 27oz J3A and just found out that hitting 44\375 balls that this bat wont last. Is that true or not???
  6. F

Team Bats

The league we play in provides bats and you can swing your own bats also but all the bats the city has suck. I really dont like guys swinging my bats because they didnt pay for them so I collected $400 form the guys to get 2-3team bats what should I buy??? We hit Trump 44/375s.
  7. F

GTG LightzOut is GTG!!!

Very fast shipping bat was just as he said. Thx again for the bat
  8. F

GTG Eeyore is GTG!!!

Very Fast Shipping Great communication and a great guy.
  9. F

GTG Warpigs44 is def GTG

Super fast shipping great communication and a all around great board bro. thx again Ben
  10. F

GTG drewz def GTG

bought a bat from him super fast shipping and great communication
  11. F

GTG jdbaker82

super fast payment great communication and all around great board bro
  12. F

GTG Hitting Machine is GTG

Traded bats with him this week great communication perfect description and very fast shipping NO WORRIES with this board bro
  13. F

GTG riley #4 GTG in my book

He might be a noob for selling but is a man of his word. Bought 2 bats from him super fast shipping and great communications.
  14. F

GTG Prophet24 is GTG in my book

bought a og flex from him super fast shipping great communication and all around great guy
  15. F

GTG jxbird def GTG

Traded bats shipped super fast, very nice and courteous! Great communication and would love to trade with him anytime!
  16. F

Price Check price check 26oz og may98

26oz og may98 with made in the usa on it has 5 swings so still very minty
  17. F

For Sale/Trade 2010 jh mutant and 09 jh titan

27.5oz jh mutant has 50 swings or less $165 returnable WR 27.5 jh titan has 200-250 swings $145 for trades any ASA easton or woth in a 26-27oz I will get pics up later on today or I can text them to you
  18. F

GTG Mr.mojo.risin is gtg X2

Did a trade and sale with him and would do it all over again super fast shipping and great communication
  19. F

What the longest game you've played in?

We played the championship game with no time limit. Game was the normal 7 innings and it took 1hr 47mins we lost 45-41 but we won the "if" game in 28mins 22-2. So lets hear it.
  20. F

ASA Batters box size

Does anybody know what the official size is of the batters box is and where I can find it in the rule book?