Search results

1. contend33

GTG slindsey45 is gtg as a buyer

Sold him a bat, great communication!!!
  2. contend33

GTG Treb is gtg!!!

I bought a bat from him and it was as described.... very smooth deal!!!!
  3. contend33

GTG nathan21 is gtg as a seller

bought a bat from him and it came as described...all was gtg!!
  4. contend33

GTG magicman is gtg

I sold him a bat, deal was smooth great communication and payment was delivered as he said. Thanks Doug
  5. contend33

GTG mbaptiste5582 is gtg

Sold him a bat, deal went smooth with great communication and fast payment!!!
  6. contend33

For Sale NIW NR's both 27FL

BOTH ARE SOLD!!!!!!!I have a NIW NR 27FL AVR $165obo and a NIW NR 27FL GSR $150obo. prices are shipped and gifted otherwise add fees. I havent been on much latley so if im off on prices by a lot let me know otherwise it is OBO. They are NIW so if you really want pics let me know, both are still...
  7. contend33

What should we use....

My wife and i are trying to loose about 20 lbs each. We have made a change to our diet and are trying to eat proper, we are waking up each morning and doing cardio/running with ab workout. we drink a protein/meal replacer for breakfast after our workout and have a "big but healthy lunch" and eat...
  8. contend33

GTG Eballhero as a seller

Just bought a bat from him all is gtg!!!
  9. contend33

GTG jwestley11 (As a seller) again

Bought another bat from him, fast shipping and good communication, good up and coming board bro!!!
  10. contend33

GTG Gathman_4 (traded bats)

Did a trade with him and all is gtg.;)
  11. contend33

GTG jwestley11 (as a seller)

just bought a bat from him and all is gtg, fast shipping and great communication.
  12. contend33

COMbatant sig link in pink

If you want to show support for breast cancer awarness month....Copy the top link. then go to user cp and edit signature then paste this link then just make the change where the X's and Z's are The COMbatants - #ZZ - XXXXXXX The COMbatants - #ZZ - XXXXXXX then to go back to the OG...
  13. contend33

GTG rschmidt (as a buyer)

I just sold Ryan a bat and he paid quick and has a had great communication...
  14. contend33

GTG nickmccaslin (as a seller)

just purchased a bat from nick, he shipped fast and had great communication everything was done and showed up as expected. thanks for a smooth deal.
  15. contend33

For Sale 27FL Plague

I have a 27FL returnable no receipt Plague has about 200 swings on it, has the target EC, and has one place where a piece of paint flaking is off.. I need 130 as a gift or add fees for another bat pronto.....will get pics up in a couple hours.... (there is one in my profile pics but i will...
  16. contend33

GTG tc86bmsn (as a seller)

I just bought a bat from trevor, he shipped first and fast and had great communication through out the deal!! dont hesitate to deal with him..thanks again bro
  17. contend33

GTG gal419 (as a buyer)

just sold gal419 a nice bat fast payment and great communication!!!
  18. contend33

GTG juan vasquez (did a trade)

just did a trade for bats(we shipped at the same time) and all was smooth, item as described!!!! thanks bro
  19. contend33

For Sale Rush 98 26oz

I have a 26oz Rush 98 returnable no receipt looking for SOLD
  20. contend33

GTG MURDA7 is GTG!!!

Did a trade on some high end bats with him and everything was gtg!!!