Search results

1. FTLGuzzler

Vegas Military NIT/Nevada State April 11th & 12th

D Rock said its Directors decision on using a net on the mound. Anyone talk with the director any. My guy hasn't received a reply from him. Guess we will pay online and just show up that weekend. Lol
  2. FTLGuzzler

Vegas Military NIT/Nevada State April 11th & 12th

JBLM out of Washington state is planning on coming. Who is POC for this event? Thx.
  3. FTLGuzzler

Price Check Question for you Miken guys

For the 44s you may want to wait a few weeks and look for reviews on Geno Bucks M Nation. It will hit both balls. He had it in Vegas this weekend but I didn't get a chance to swing it. Good reviews from those that did.
  4. FTLGuzzler

New Miken Bat Line for 2014

Hey Uniballer, Were you the guy that showed up in jeans and when we told you take some swings you started dropping bombs? Baller! Thanks for the support and pleasure having you out. I guess I'm going to have to get me some of these Mikens:)
  5. FTLGuzzler

utrip triad 3, what to expect

The knob issue was early last year and they fixed that. We swung the Triads all last year and to be honest I can't remember any issues with durability. We have Triads now from last year still testing in the high 200s. You may find one here and there but overall you should be good.
  6. FTLGuzzler

Is it just me or....

Miken has been busy with national conventions the past few months and with the holidays so my guess they have had their hands full. We already know what the Pyscho and KF-30 look like and now that Denny has his DC-41 in hand we now know what his looks like. I agree we want more info and details...
  7. FTLGuzzler

2014 ASA Military National Championships

No decisions have been made yet, just looking for input from a lot of you that have been attending World/National tournies over the years. ASA National Council meetings are just finishing up this week but date/location and possible travel awards are being worked already. Eligibility is the hot...
  8. FTLGuzzler

2014 ASA Military National Championships

To all my brothers and sisters in arms. Exciting news coming to the softball community. This past weekend at the ASA National Council meeting I was asked to join a small group of ASA council members to discuss bringing back an ASA Military National Championship. We are working on details and I...
  9. FTLGuzzler

Help picking up a miken

Most durable=4 The Fallen, hot out of wrapper= Izzy. Can probably get the Izzy at a great price right now since next years model is coming out soon. 4TF bat seems to holding at a steady price with next years model not due out till next year. Hope this helps. Jaime
  10. FTLGuzzler

New Miken Senior

My initial guess is it will be a good one. Looks like they are using the Triad technology and we can vouch for the Triad durability. We have been swinging our 4 The Fallen Triad all year and have had few issues with it. I don't think we have had one bat fail a compression test and had one that...
  11. FTLGuzzler

USSSA Majors brackets

Hendo, The 18th seed goes to the winner of the military Varsity A. That team could be a really good C team at the national level in civilian terms if not better or worse. The 1-17th seed at the Major play in the Conference traveling all year all over the country trying to earn a berth. These...
  12. FTLGuzzler

USSSA Majors brackets

Hendo, Not sure what you are saying. GI was given the berth based on having the most points in the military division because USSSA Military worlds was rained out. They are Varsity A in military but that doesn't mean everyone on that roster is restricted to a certain level in the regulars mens...
  13. FTLGuzzler

Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

Men's Major WS Congrats to the Adiktiv boys on winning the Conference B championships and earning the 17 seed to the MWS. Great run.
  14. FTLGuzzler

Need a little help on triads

If your hitting the 52/300s then the ASA Triads are what you want. We also love our USSSA 4 The Fallen Triads and those are going to be Mikens most durable bat IMHO. We have the 4 The Fallen ASA Freak and its lights out. Will post video soon. Can you swing either in your league because its hard...
  15. FTLGuzzler

New dc41 durability?

I got a good chuckle at that one Tap:D
  16. FTLGuzzler

Carpool to Vegas????

Born and Raised in Az. I have lifetime status:)
  17. FTLGuzzler

Utrip Open BullCrap!

A good state director usually listens to his teams. Suggest moving from Easter weekend, 3GG, Unlimited HRs, and Conference rules. Thats what happens up here in Wa and now the KOTNW is one of the biggest Open tournies of the year. More money for the director:D...
  18. FTLGuzzler

Carpool to Vegas????

greg has a dog? I thought that was his oldest son. lol He does go to Daycare all day:)
  19. FTLGuzzler

Military Varsity type teams?

Tony right? Already mentioned to Dan and Wes about military ball up here. Non existant. A few good tournies/superdrafts in Wa worth coming to and Oregon has a new state Director that will probably have a bunch of tournies worth going to. Boise to Seattle should be cheap and the Oregon trips are...
  20. FTLGuzzler

Miken 4 the Fallen Triad?

Yes and Yes:)