Search results

1. ap2bigrig

For Sale/Trade 34/26 catalyst x1

lookin maybe $40 shipped? maybe 50 hits on this thing....i just avidly hate it no scratches, no webbing, no damage at all
  2. ap2bigrig

Miken Freak Dst

26 or 27oz....figured id toss this up while im browsing through the selling forums
  3. ap2bigrig

GTG antneeb3 is gtg

fast shipping and great work answering questions
  4. ap2bigrig

optimal_max is So GTG

Nasty Fast Shipping....Less Than 2 Days...maybe its cause im in the next state over...but still
  5. ap2bigrig

LTB Rip-it Elite FP the yellow one

i need a new one....any help would be great, searched for a bit, no luck, maybe im just an idiot idk
  6. ap2bigrig

Looking for a 26 or 27 reaper

anybody have any? can be the 2010 or 2008, i want one, and ive got monies
  7. ap2bigrig

tlowe is gtg

great communication and quick shipping!
  8. ap2bigrig

bigmike is gtg

standup guy, fast delivery easy communication would definately recommend and deal with again
  9. ap2bigrig

LTB Delicious southern Hor Sauces/ BBQ Sauces

being that i am from the great state of ohio, i believe i am at a loss of hot sauces and bbq sauce, if anyone has any great brands or whatever, please let me know
  10. ap2bigrig

newkirk20 is gtg

got the elite fp i bought from him safely from alaska... thanks bro
  11. ap2bigrig

lts/ltt NIW 28oz 2008 dictator

$125 OBO shipped to your door All trade offers considered Posting this from phone so I can email you the pics if needed, or I will post the pics later when I get home PM me the offers, lets get this ball rolling
  12. ap2bigrig

ltt asa tator 08 NIW

Bought 2 of these, like them, just dont see the need to have both of them, just looking to trade at this point all offers considered, i don't want a juggy since ive had like 8 offers for those, just not a huge fan, other than that, lemme see whatcha got to offer. and i know i'll have to...
  13. ap2bigrig

g8ors22 is gtg

great transaction, except my box was overly taped, which caused me to go into a fury of ripping it open like a kid on christmas