Search results

1. TPayne366

Pick 3 WR

Pick 3 WR. J. Jones Aj green M. Wallace Ty Hilton J. Gordon
  2. TPayne366

Last minute QB question

I have Foles and Rivers, should Dallas win should I play Rivers against Oakland?
  3. TPayne366

RB Help

Need some opinions, pick 2 RB'S. James Starks is also on the waiver wire, thinking if Lacy is out he might be an option as well. Frank Gore @ TB Andre Brown- Sea Rashard Mendenhall @ TENN Toby Gerhart- PHI
  4. TPayne366

Worth picking up Burleson?

I already have megatron and Gordon. Would it be worth picking up Burleson to play as a flex? My other options right now are Tate and Julius Thomas.
  5. TPayne366

Flex help

Keep going back and forth with flexing Andre Brown or Julius Thomas. The weather is supposed to be pretty windy in NY tonight so Im leaning Andre brown, ESPN standard scoring, Opinions?
  6. TPayne366

Week 11 Lineup Help

Standard ESPN scoring non PPR, 10 teams with three bench spots. I'm torn who to flex and who to put on waivers as Tony Romo is on a bye. 1. QB-Tony Romo-bye 2. RB-Frank [email protected]. 3. RB-Andre Brown-GB 4. WR-Calvin Johnson-@Pitt 5. WR-Keenan Allen-@MIA 6. TE-Rob Grownkowski-@CAR 7...
  7. TPayne366

RB Help

My RB's are Doug Martin, Eddie Lacey, Frank Gore and MJD. I have been back and fourth of who to leave out. Any thoughts?
  8. TPayne366

GTG Trickdaddy13 GTG

Very smooth transaction and super fast shipping.
  9. TPayne366

Looking to play 11/19 So Cal.

Team bailed out last minute and myself and a buddy are looking to play.
  10. TPayne366

Looking to play this weekend 9/10

My buddy and i are looking to play this weekend somewhere in the IE/OC area. I play OF and my buddy can pitch and play right side IF.
  11. TPayne366

For Sale SBGV, BBGV and DS for sale

I have a 27 FL NR 08 Scott Brown and a 26BA NR Bryson Baker for sale. I got these off the board and was told they had around 300 swings each. I have put prolly another 200. Both bats have typical combat webbing with no cracks or rattles. Also have a 26 Dan Smith Plague returnable with no rec. DS...
  12. TPayne366

Cracked AV endcap

My buddy has a AV that has developed a crack in the end cap. Its hard to see in the crappy cell phone pic, but what would you do? I told him to swing it, but thought I would ask the experts.
  13. TPayne366

GTG pxy23 very GTG

Very GTG fast shipping and great deal.
  14. TPayne366

My new bat

Got this bat for my uncle in Oct. of 09 and he has only used it in games but had not swung it in about a year since his league went to usssa sticks. He is out here visiting and brought his gear with him, I asked if he still wanted it and said if I wanted it I could have it. I dont play hardly...
  15. TPayne366

For Sale Elite turfs sz 10.5 FREE

Just bought another pair of turfs and these were my backups. They are pretty used but if someone wants them, pay for shipping and they are all yours. size 10.5.
  16. TPayne366

Looking to play 2/19

Myself and two guys are looking to play next weekend 2/19. I play OF, one guy is a shut down 3b and other guy can pitch, play 1b or 2b. Looking to play OC or IE area.
  17. TPayne366

PSTS 2/5, looking for a few

Need three guys this weekend is HB for PSTS.
  18. TPayne366

looking to play this weekend 1/8

myslef and my friend are looking to play this weekend in the ie or oc. I play of and he can pitch and play right side if.
  19. TPayne366

Do i sit AP this week?

Thinking about sitting ap for k. Moreno. Just wondering if the vikes are going to just mail in the rest of the season. Thoughts?
  20. TPayne366

For Sale Womens Rock & Republic jeans

I bought these jeans for my wife at the rock and republic sample sale and they are too small. They are size 25 and are a medium wash with the pink rhinestone r on the butt pockets. The rivets and buttons are a pinkish purple. Asking 65 or softball/ snowboard stuff in trade.