Search results

1. M

Wilson Custom A2000 & A2K Now Available

Another happy customer here. Chad (milocoman) is GTG. I ordered a custom A2000. Chad was great to deal with, responsive, and informative. Thanks. For those interested, this is a model 1786 11.5" with SuperSkin. I've never been a fan of how A2000's have felt on my hand but this thing feels...
  2. M

For Sale Wilson Custom A2000 & A2K Now Available

Another happy customer here. Chad (milocoman) is GTG. I ordered a custom A2000. Chad was great to deal with, responsive, and informative. Thanks. For those interested, this is a model 1786 11.5" with SuperSkin. I've never been a fan of how A2000's have felt on my hand but this thing feels...
  3. M

Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

Another happy customer here. Chad (milocoman) is GTG. I ordered a custom Pro Preferred on Dec 4th, received it Jan 21st and I consider that pretty good considering the busy time of year. Chad was great to deal with, responsive, and informative. Thanks. For those interested, this is a model...
  4. M

For Sale Rawlings Custom Pro Preferred and Heart of the Hide

Another happy customer here. Chad (milocoman) is GTG. I ordered a custom Pro Preferred on Dec 4th, received it Jan 21st and I consider that pretty good considering the busy time of year. Chad was great to deal with, responsive, and informative. Thanks. For those interested, this is a model...
  5. M

For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

Darn, still a good deal but can't quite justify $150 right now. Oh well. Thanks for the info 2000army.
  6. M

For Sale Novak Custom Kip Gloves ($125 Special) Guarantee

Is that $125 shipped or $150 ($125 + $25 for shipping)?
  7. M

For Sale/Trade Zett kip leather glove for sale/trade

ttt......................................
  8. M

PM's returned...still available.
  9. M

PRICE DROP FROM $150 to $125!!! This listing is for a ZETT 11.5 inch full kip leather baseball glove. This is a sweet and sexy one-of-a-kind custom baseball glove. I special ordered it and paid $245 for it. I have used it in 3 softball games but it is far from being broken-in. It's a...
  10. M

For Sale Rawlings Primo 12" beauty!

bump for a great deal. too big for me though. congrats on the marriage.
  11. M

GTG bbomber4 is GTG

He bought a glove from me. Paid quickly via paypal. Awesome dude. Thanks man.
  12. M

For Sale 13" Rawlings Pro Preffered!!

pm sent ...........................
  13. M

For Sale Garmin Sports Watch/Heart Rate Monitor

Nice price bump. I've got the 405CX or I'd buy this one.
  14. M

For Sale Rawlings Primo RHT 11.5

pm sent.................
  15. M

GTG GUS12 is GTG

GUS12 is GTG
  16. M

GUS12 is GTG

GUS12 is GTG
  17. M

Lts ssk 11.5 baseball glove!

Send photos an model # please. [email protected] Thanks.
  18. M

LTT NIW 26oz Easton SCN12 Stealth+

One last shot.....
  19. M

good morning......
  20. M

Offers anyone?