Search results

1. boonebigdog

For Sale 28 oz. Demarini Flipper Aftermath 1.20

Just picked this up in a trade from a local player. Has a receipt dated 12/16. Weight sticker is missing from the knob, but weighs 27.8 oz. Original grip has been replaced. Looking to get $125 delivered in US. PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected] with offers.
  2. boonebigdog

For Sale Cascade Pro7 helmet for sale

SOLD I just picked this up from a friend in a trade. It has some scratching on outer surface of the helmet and no chin strap. I wear a 7 1/2" hat and it is just a little too small for me. As you can see in the pic, the top horizontal bar and the top of the middle bar has been cut out for better...
  3. boonebigdog

For Sale/Trade 28.5 oz. USA L4 (ASA only) w/receipt & barcode

I have put maybe 150 swings on this bat and was very impressed. I just prefer my 29.5 oz. Combat Guilt, even for the 52-300 balls. Looking to get $110 delivered in the US. Will come with original receipt and barcode needed for warranty replacement. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]...
  4. boonebigdog

For Sale 26 oz. SCN17BH for sale

Picked this up for my son to swing but he is getting bigger and wants a heavier bat now. No idea on the number of swings as I bought it used. It does not have the new USSSA thumbprint. Looking to get $60 delivered in the US. PM or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers.
  5. boonebigdog

For Sale 14" RHT Rawlings Renegade softball glove

Asking for $45 delivered OBO in the US for this practically brand new glove. I purchased it as a back-up glove and used to warm up before a couple of games. The opening for my hand is too snug so I am looking for another option. PM me or e-mail me at boonebigdog@gmail with offers. Thanks.
  6. boonebigdog

For Sale 28 oz. Dan Smith Plague

SOLD I recently purchased this bat off the boards and put maybe 30 swings on it. It swings much lighter than I remember and is too different from my other bats. Looking to get $65 delivered in the US.
  7. boonebigdog

For Sale 28 oz. like new RI Z2000

SOLD I just took the wrapper off and have put less than 20 swings on this bat. I am looking to get $135 delivered in the US. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers. Thanks.
  8. boonebigdog

Seeking donations of raffle items for mission trip to Haiti

I am not sure if this is the correct place to put this. If not, feel free to move if necessary. My church is having a fundraising softball tournament on 7/30/16 for our 2017 mission trip to Haiti and I am looking for a couple of items to raffle of to help raise more money. Does anyone have...
  9. boonebigdog

For Sale/Trade 30 oz. Stealth (SCN12)

SOLD No idea how many hits are on this thing. It has lots of cosmetic scratches but no cracks or other issues. Still hitting extremely well, even 52-300 balls. Looking to get $65 shipped in the US, but will listen to offers.Thanks.
  10. boonebigdog

For Sale/Trade NIW 28.5 oz. USSSA Solo Z

SOLD This bat is NIW and is not marked nor warranty but I just got it as a warranty replacement so I have no receipt nor is it returnable. I would prefer to sell but will listen to trade offers. Looking to get $150 delivered in the US. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers.
  11. boonebigdog

For Sale 29 oz. Worth Resmondo 454

SOLD Just picked this up in a multiple bat purchase. I have no idea on number of swings, does not have new USSSA stamp, and has lots of minor scratches and a couple larger scratches but no cracks. The weight sticker is messed up but the bat weighs 29 oz. on my digital postal scale. I am looking...
  12. boonebigdog

For Sale 29.5 oz. Backman Z4000 Power Load

SOLD I have hit around 300 balls with this bat mixed fairly evenly between 44-375 and 52-300 softballs. It will come with a valid receipt dated 12-15. I am looking to get $130 delivered in the US. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers. Thanks.
  13. boonebigdog

For Sale 28 oz. ASA Wrath

SOLD This bat has the older ASA stamp, unknown number of swings. Looking to get $35 delivered. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers. Thanks.
  14. boonebigdog

For Sale 27 oz. SCN12BH

SOLD Unknown number of swings, just beginning to spider-web in a few places. Looking to get $65 delivered. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers. Thanks.
  15. boonebigdog

For Sale 29 oz. Craze

SOLD Looking to get $75 delivered, unknown number of hits, just starting to break-in. PM me or email me at [email protected] with offers. Thanks.
  16. boonebigdog

For Sale 28 oz. Demarini Evo

SOLD Looking to sell 28 oz. Demarini Evo. Has old USSSA stamp, unknown number of swings but hits the ball very well. Looking to get $70 delivered. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers.
  17. boonebigdog

For Sale 30 oz. Synergy 2 for sale

SOLD I am looking to get $75 shipped in the US. It is in great shape for a bat this old. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] with offers. Thanks.
  18. boonebigdog

For Sale NIW 2015 Chris Greinert Derby Boy for sale

SOLD One of my teammates wants to sell his Chris Greinert Derby Boy so he can buy a Z2000. He wants to get $85 but will listen to offers. It is new, still in the wrapper, but is marked no warranty. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.
  19. boonebigdog

For Sale Mizuno 14" Supreme Series RH glove for sale

SOLDI just realized I had this posted in the wrong section. I have a Mizuno Supreme softball glove (GSP-1404) for sale. I have basically used this for a few practices and warm-up before games to begin breaking it in, but it is not broken in yet. I am looking to get $35 delivered in the US. PM me...
  20. boonebigdog

For Sale BRAND NEW Louisville Slugger Series 7 Stick Pack

SOLD It is navy blue/black and never been used. I am looking to get $40 delivered in the US. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks.