Search results

1. ktown808

LTB McFarlane Sports Picks (MLB Cooperstown and NFL Legends)

Let me know what you have please and how much to 96734. Thank you!!!
  2. ktown808

LTB McFarlane Sports Picks Bo Jackson and 49ers

Looking to buy McFarlane Sports Picks of 49ers and Bo Jackson in Royals uniform. Please let me know what you have and how much shipped to 96734. Thank you!!!
  3. ktown808

LTB XL or size 38 black pants (Unhemmed or 30 hem)

Like it says looking for black pants in XL or size 38. Solid black or if there's a white or grey piping that's fine. Shipping to 96734.
  4. ktown808

LTB Looking for NFL McFarlane sports picks.

Let me know what you have please and how much to 96734. Thank you!!! Loose is fine as well
  5. ktown808

LTB 49ers gear and memorabilia

Since the Niners season is over I thought some would be clearing out some Niner stuff. Let me know what you have and how much please. Looking for pretty much anything 49ers (McFarlanes, autos, apparel [xl], hats, etc.) Delivery would be to 96734. Thanks!!!
  6. ktown808

Price Check 2014 26 Demarini Mercy

Looking for a price check please. Mercy only has 30 hits and has a VALID receipt.
  7. ktown808

LTB Old Demarini 28-30 ASA metals

Looking for older ASA Demarinis like the Fatboy, Doublewall, etc. Looking for 28-30 ounce. Please message me what you have and how much to 96734. Thank you!
  8. ktown808

Anyone have Demarini L/XL curved bill hats?

Looking for Demarini curved bill hat (preferably black or silver/grey) in size L/XL. A lot of the sites are sold out in that size.
  9. ktown808

LTB XL or size 38 solid gunmetal/charcoal pants

Just wondering if anyone has size xl or 38 gunmetal grey pants in stock. Please let me know how much to 96734 if you do. Thank you!
  10. ktown808

XL or 38 Gunmetal pants

Just wondering if any companies have size xl or 38 gunmetal grey pants in stock. Please let me know how much to 96734 if you do. Thank you!
  11. ktown808

LTB OG Z1K ASA 27 or 28

Like it says, looking for a 27 or 28 OG ASA Z1K. Thanks!
  12. ktown808

LTB OG Miken Ultra or Ultra II

Like it says, looking to get OG Ultra or Ultra II. Looking for 28-30.
  13. ktown808

LTB Box tops for education

Aloha everyone! My students are collecting box tops for education for a challenge our school is having. If you have these please let me know. Thank you!
  14. ktown808

For Sale 28 J3A w/ receipt

Looking to sell my 28 J3A. It has about 250 hits and the grip is removed as I just used tape. It has a receipt good till June. No wobble, rattle or webbing. There us a scratch by the e but that is all. Looking to get 190 dlvd as gift or add 3%. Feel free to make an offer as well. Thanks you...
  15. ktown808

For Sale/Trade Elite jersey size large.

Looking to sell or trade Elite jersey. It's size large and it's black, white and grey. Sell price is 25 dlvd gifted or add fees. Trade for some .52 300 balls or batting gloves (large).
  16. ktown808

For Sale/Trade NWOB Griffey Nike Air Max 360 size 13

Looking to sell or trade size 13 Griffey Nike Air Max 360. Does not come with box as it was damaged when I received it. Tried them on and they're comfortable but just picked up some Mizuno Blasts so don't need these. Would trade for other size 13 shoes (Jordan, New balance, Aasics, Mizuno...
  17. ktown808

BCS Title Game Thread

Who you got? Just for fun I'm going Auburn even if I don't want the SEC to win again. Was able to get a 12 point line so just went with it. If I lose oh well it's just money I won this past weekend.
  18. ktown808

Nice mail day today

Finally found another one after a long search! Yes it's NIW.
  19. ktown808

LTB NCAA 14 for ps3

Looking to buy it. Let me know how much. Thanks! Don't need online code either.
  20. ktown808

Pinstripe pants

Los or Doce, how much would it cost to get a pair of pinstripe pants to match this jersey? I have pinstripe pants but the stripes on the pants don't match the jersey. Pants' stripes are about an inch apart and the jersey's stripes are about 2 inches apart. I could send the jersey in if it is...