Search results

1. Schoeny

LTB Xbox live 1 year membership

~$30 is the best you'll see unless you buy a card from someone who doesn't want it. http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360?mw_aref=discounts
  2. Schoeny

For Sale/Trade PC - Iphone 4s ATT

If you're out of contract, if you take it to AT&T they should unlock it for you. As for price, I think on here, you should be looking for around $220-250. Ebay has good condition phone set at buy it now at $260. Take out your fees, and there's your ballpark for this site.
  3. Schoeny

LTB (2) GSM iPhone 4

Sounds good. If you figure out a price, let me know and send some pics, and we can go from there.
  4. Schoeny

LTB (2) GSM iPhone 4

Looking to buy two iPhone 4 for the AT&T network (GSM). Let me know if you have anything you're looking to move and what you'd want for it.
  5. Schoeny

For Sale Nike Fusion TR III Shoes

Bump to OBO. I suppose I would trade for some cleats in the same size.
  6. Schoeny

LTB Ipod

PM Sent...
  7. Schoeny

Bump, price lowered to $40
  8. Schoeny

Sunday bump.
  9. Schoeny

Don't have a pic handy but can get one if you want one. Size 13 Nike Dual Fusion TR 3 training shoes that I got as a gift. I wore them twice for about twenty minutes each time (to the grocery store), but they just don't fit me right, so I am looking to sell them to get something else. They...
  10. Schoeny

GTG phoenix26 is GTG

Bought a bat off of him. Sent detailed pics and description, sent package day after payment, with a shipping number, and bat was as described. Would definitely buy from again.
  11. Schoeny

For Sale/Trade 30oz SV98 w/receipt

sold locally
  12. Schoeny

bump.... .
  13. Schoeny

Totally spaced that. Thanks for reminding me.
  14. Schoeny

evening bump. Price is OBO.
  15. Schoeny

Friday bump
  16. Schoeny

For Sale/Trade Freak 98

Post office can weight it for you if you don't have a sensitive enough scale.
  17. Schoeny

NBA Finals tip-off bump
  18. Schoeny

Have a 30oz SP12SV98, low hit count, probably around 3-400 (I separated my shoulder right before receiving it in the mail, so have only used it a month last year which were all girl swings, and this spring). None of the cracking/spiraling I'm seeing on the other ones for sale. Still has factory...
  19. Schoeny

LTB 2008 Toyota Avalon Parts

car-part.com should get you an idea. This lists all of the scrapyards that have anything for your car. If you can't find the reservoir as an option for the part, find something else like an alternator and then call that yard to see if they have the reservoir. Your part looks like it's...
  20. Schoeny

Psu = death penalty

They covered it up in order to maintain their program's "image" and "reputation". A couple months ago, I would have wanted the NCAA to stay out of it. After the report came out and showed that a lot of, if not all of, the cover up was based around the program's sustained success going forward...