Search results

1. BigDeaner

Open back suggestions...

Is it possible to get a custom open back first base mitt made?
  2. BigDeaner

Open back suggestions...

Yes... Must have been reminiscing about the old NES game.
  3. BigDeaner

Open back suggestions...

Thinking about biting the bullet and doing up a custom Vinci. I have the 1942 and LOVE it but I'm an equipment junkie and I want to try something with an open back. I have been looking at the BR45 but I don't think I want to make the jump to a 14" glove. I think the TJ is the perfect size...
  4. BigDeaner

For Trade Omega

I have a blue reebok vector composite. [email protected] if interested.
  5. BigDeaner

Narrowed it down to two

Is the 13.25" glove on the right open or closed back?
  6. BigDeaner

Best Easton metal?

I swing a 28's for the most part... I'll have to pull my dad's old golf swing speed monitor out of the basement and see how much of a drop off there is between a 28 and a 30.
  7. BigDeaner

Best Easton metal?

I love my crush, but my 27oz is out in Cali with a teammate who "borrowed" it and the 28oz I have just isn't the same... I don't know if its because it hasn't truly opened up yet or if its just the swing weight that throws me off, but it doesn't seem to have the same pop. I'm an equipment...
  8. BigDeaner

Best Easton metal?

I have a line on a PST98 as we speak. Will be picking that up (hopefully).
  9. BigDeaner

Best Easton metal?

We hit pillows. I don't have the exact specs on the ball (I do somewhere, but I can't find them), but they're soft as puppy ****. By the 3rd inning, the ball resembles an egg more than a sphere, so I need a mush ball masher. I've heard decent things about the CV12 and my league allows them...
  10. BigDeaner

Best Easton metal?

My league only allows metal barrel bats and I'm looking to jump into the Easton world. I've never swung an Easton, so I'm looking for a little advice on which metal is the hottest, best, blah blah blah. I like an endloaded feel, but it isn't a must.
  11. BigDeaner

New 2013 ASA Easton Review

PM sent your way
  12. BigDeaner

I'll anxiously await its arrival (to you). I'm trying to figure out what Easton I want to get for my metal league. We use mush balls, so I need to know which '12 Easton will be crowned "mush ball killer."
  13. BigDeaner

Lucky, have you swung the multi-wall metal from Easton?
  14. BigDeaner

rt reloaded

The RT reloaded is a sweet stick and if it fits your niche, I say pull the trigger. I bought mine because my league doesn't allow 100% composite barrels, but the bats do not have to be ASA approved. Figure that one out.
  15. BigDeaner

The "metal" 2013 Salvo line

I shall wait patiently for his findings. Thanks fellas.
  16. BigDeaner

The "metal" 2013 Salvo line

Been looking at the SP12-SVC and the SP12-SVM... Any difference between the two other than one has the composite handle? The SVM is a "multi wall" because of its inner composite sleeve? My league has banned 100% composite barrels, so both would pass league inspection, but I'm trying to figure...
  17. BigDeaner

13" or 14"

That's what I use at first and its a black hole. Swallows absolutely everything. Also makes for a great OF mitt when I play there.
  18. BigDeaner

Nanotek Omega arrived today

What year were you?
  19. BigDeaner

Nanotek Omega arrived today

I haven't used the Cutters in BP yet, but just taking cuts with them, I was pleasantly surprised with my ability to loosen my grip on the handle yet still maintain good control of the bat and higher swing speeds. They say you generate more bat speed with "loose hands" and I think the tack helps...