Search results

1. BigDeaner

Open back suggestions...

Thinking about biting the bullet and doing up a custom Vinci. I have the 1942 and LOVE it but I'm an equipment junkie and I want to try something with an open back. I have been looking at the BR45 but I don't think I want to make the jump to a 14" glove. I think the TJ is the perfect size...
  2. BigDeaner

Best Easton metal?

My league only allows metal barrel bats and I'm looking to jump into the Easton world. I've never swung an Easton, so I'm looking for a little advice on which metal is the hottest, best, blah blah blah. I like an endloaded feel, but it isn't a must.
  3. BigDeaner

Nanotek Omega arrived today

Shout out to KrunchyFrogg for the sweet deal. Bat is a 28oz and feels perfectly endloaded for me. I know some people out there (myself included) were wondering how endloaded it was, so I took a picture of the table test compared to my 28oz White Steel. The WS has a tape grip and the Nano has...
  4. BigDeaner

For Sale B52, Rage and EST f/s

27oz Rage- Good shape minus the paint chip (see pic), still pretty round. $80 28oz B52- Sticker is worn, I believe it to be a 28oz- one small wave (maybe, just fully disclosing) I can't really tell. $70 28oz EST Max- Great structural condition minus bag scratches, etc. Awesome BP/Cold weather...
  5. BigDeaner

Still a market?

Is it even Worth (ha, see what I did there?) selling the two Worth's in my collection? All they really do is sit around in my bag and collect dirt, but is there still a market for them on this board? Let me know what you think, just dipping a toe in to test the waters... Think I might list...
  6. BigDeaner

For Sale OG Techfire collection up for sale

Testing the waters on my OG Techfire collection. Looking to get $85 a piece for the fury, Techfire and Rage, $95 for the Crush. I don't NEED to move these, just trying to thin out my collection a bit and make room for a Nanotek Omega. All bats will be shipped USPS with delivery confirmation in...
  7. BigDeaner

TJ 1952 question...

Can anyone think of a way to tighten up the strap on my TJ? I have smaller hands and over the course of last season, the strap stretched out and I can't seem to get the glove as tight as I would like. I have it pulled as tight as it will go, but its now hitting the vertical leather piece that...
  8. BigDeaner

For Sale Classic, Crush, Rage and Fury

For sale- my 27oz Classic, Rage and Fury. My car needs $1400 worth of work and these bats don't see as much use anymore. The rage is stamped "serious performance" in gold. All are in good structural shape with no webbing or cracks. Each bat has typical ground scuffs and dirt scratches. Crush...
  9. BigDeaner

Price Check OG Techfire bundle...

Testing the waters and trying to see what my 27oz Classic, Rage, Fury and 26oz Crush could potentially fetch. My car needs $1400 worth of work and these bats don't see as much use anymore. The crush and rage are stamped "serious performance" in gold. All are in very good structural shape with no...
  10. BigDeaner

Best Worth mush ball killer?

What bat do you guys use in your mush ball leagues? I just picked up a 28oz gold EST5 for short coin. I play in a "non 100% composite" league and I was wondering what I can expect out of this bat. Think it will make me put my OG techfires down? I really like the weighting of this bat and I...
  11. BigDeaner

Serious Performance bats

I have a few "serious performance" Mizunos and they got me wondering the other day. Is there anything "wrong" with these bats other than they're not returnable? Do they come from an "off" run of bats and just get labeled no return? I know a lot of this might be hearsay because I highly doubt a...
  12. BigDeaner

GTG Bird25 is GTG

Did a same time ship with him. Good to go bro here.
  13. BigDeaner

BigDeaner's GTG

Good to go board bros right here -MarcTheArc -FireDew -eolivares1976 -ThunderStruck22 -Arizonasoftball -Bird25 -Major Murphy -Wyattearp -erobelli More to come
  14. BigDeaner

TJ Love

Man, do I love this glove. Only gripe...Anyone have any advice on how get the wrist strap tighter? When its on and I pull it tight, the brass D ring comes to the end of the wrist leather and prevents it from going any tighter. I have smallish hands and I'd like to get it a hair bit tighter.
  15. BigDeaner

Price Check White Techfire FP bat

Anyone have any idea how much this thing is worth?
  16. BigDeaner

TZ reborn

Just picked up a TZ reborn thanks to bird25. Can't wait to get out and swing this bad boy. Any tips for a new Anderson swinger? SS like the nano or is it typical of other metals? I LOVE the knob on this thing, it's perfect for use with a taped grip. If it swings as nice as it looks, I'll be...
  17. BigDeaner

OG Techfire knob

Anyone know what the knobs on the OG Techfire lines are made of? My buddy said he has a lathe and could shave the knob (not the barrel, fellas) down so its a touch smaller... I've heard that some of the knobs are an epoxy resin and I think its doable if this is the case. Thoughts? Terrible...
  18. BigDeaner

For Trade 26oz OG Crush

Looking to trade my 26oz OG Crush for a 27oz OG Crush. I am only looking for a 27oz OG Crush to compliment my 28oz. My other 27oz is in California with a buddy and I've been trying to get it back... He's been unresponsive at best. The Crush up for trade is the one with the bit of white tape on...
  19. BigDeaner

For Trade 26oz Mizuno Rage

BAT IS GONE Very nice 26oz Mizuno Rage. Looking to trade for a 27 or 28oz. I can send pics if interested. Pics here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1047749
  20. BigDeaner

Price Check '98 Doublewall 2x

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=13574948#post13574948 $75 too high?