Search results

1. Taprootgft

USSSA Player Eligibity Question

Ok cool, figured it wouldn't be an issue in league, but not seeing anything specific in the rule book thought I'd ask.
  2. Taprootgft

USSSA Player Eligibity Question

So to preface this, the team I run is in a sanctioned co-ed USSSA rec/E league It has come to my attention that a guy we use from time to time that's on our roster is USSSA C level My question is can they be on our roster and play? Or do I need to discontinue using him? Best I could find in...
  3. Taprootgft

USSSA Player eligibility protest (USSSA)

Check your local rules, many leagues do not allow roster protests, or state that the protest must be declared either when you exchange lineups or before a certain point in the game.
  4. Taprootgft

USSSA USSSA ADA Rules

Yeah, I guess that's where I've been lucky, and it's helped her out as well, I personally have watched my mom deal with it over the last 6-7 years, and mom is at just about every game and has talked a lot to her. And knowing how it can be, there can be good days and bad days, and if it's a good...
  5. Taprootgft

USSSA USSSA ADA Rules

Still working on figuring that out, just detected the first lesion recently goes for another MRI in a couple of weeks.
  6. Taprootgft

USSSA USSSA ADA Rules

So I just read through the rule book quick, and maybe I missed it, but then also tried using the whole "find" and that didn't come up with anything either in the rule book. But needless to say, a girl on the coed team I run, had been hurting and getting tired for a while now, and it turned out...
  7. Taprootgft

USSSA Injured Player Re-entry

Maybe it was just an oddball league that I was in at the time (it wouldn't shock me) but is there an official rule on walking a player to get to the automatic out? I remember games in a league where we were advised that if you walk the batter in front of the automatic out it skipped the out...
  8. Taprootgft

Other Michigan vs Florida cws obstruction?

Now I'm curious, where does USSSA stand on this? Seems they all have their subtle variations, and I'm going back to utrip ball after a long stint doing strictly ASA.
  9. Taprootgft

For Sale/Trade OG Booger 26oz

Sold for asking
  10. Taprootgft

Deal Pending for Booger.
  11. Taprootgft

NSA Is there a time limit to protest a game?

Like Joker said, protest needed to be made known at the time of the infraction, then within a reasonable amount of time filed with the league which usually involves filing fee's and a short form.
  12. Taprootgft

NSA Is there a time limit to protest a game?

Protests needs to occur at the time of the infraction/dispute in all sanctions as far as I am aware. So in this case, if the coach was made aware during the game that the bat was being used, if he/she then notified the umpire of the same and the umpire refused to remove the bat from the game...
  13. Taprootgft

Z3K Blowout!

And Milocman bumped it up responding on the stock based on recent interest. And on 04/10 Jake confirmed that the deal was still active.
  14. Taprootgft

Z3K Blowout!

Well hopefully got mine before they were all gone, just sent payment for a 34/26 Utrip EL
  15. Taprootgft

ASA Base Runner Out of the Base Line?

Also correct me if I'm wrong but the base line does not exist until the defensive player is in control of the ball, so barring him attempting to run the base backwards, he could have zig zagged all he wanted until the catcher was in control of the ball and making a play on him.
  16. Taprootgft

the Stadium was previously sold, thanks for the interest.
  17. Taprootgft

ASA Progressive HR Rule

In any league I've been in, it has almost always been once both teams have reached the max (which I've never seen happen), each team then gets the +1, and they will continue to get the +1 to the Home Runs so long as each team hits one to reach the Max. So with the information you provided, so...
  18. Taprootgft

USSSA Courtesy runner 1st inning, no outs

Courtesy runners are local rules, need to contact your LD.
  19. Taprootgft

For Sale/Trade J3A/Fu Dawg/OG Stadium/OG Booger

Yes Booger is Made in USA
  20. Taprootgft

LTB LTB 33/25 Demarini CF5 Insane

Like the title says looking for a gently used CF5 Insane, prefer 33/25, but would do 34/24 as well.