Search results

1. S

I 'll send the list to your email

I 'll send the list to your email
  2. S

SMS be carefull dealing with him!!!!

This is a 1st time occurence and if you have never had this happen then you cannot say what you would do prior to reading this post. I did not cheat this guy. I did not steal from this guy. I may have to jump through some hoops but its okay when I do sell bats check the quality and the price...
  3. S

SlushyBOB, no this was not implied but you can cause confusion by posting thing not in the entirety.
  4. S

BIGS64, I never said you tried to lowball me. I did not try to ignore your messages but I did inform you what I was doing. I understand you point of view. Yes, i have been cheated where I sent the money first and never received the bat so I would not do that anyone. I did not intentionally do...
  5. S

In the future, please post the enitre truth. This passage pertains to divorce and oaths that you make before GOD. Oaths 33"Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, 'Do not break your oath, but keep the oaths you have made to the Lord.' 34But I tell you, Do not swear...
  6. S

Yes, I do. You don't have to deal with me and that is fine. If you don't want other guys to deal with me that is fine too. I am done defending myself.
  7. S

I am GTG and the bat is gone.
  8. S

Thats fine. Post it I said it but deemed it unncessary. This would be a different situation if I cheated someone.
  9. S

Like I said. I apologize to BIGS64. I have never had this happen where the bats I'm selling is that hot in which people are pay pal without notice. I sold 2 mutants that day. As you can see above I sold a bat to bygeshow this week and he vouches for me. Thanks bygeshow I appreciate your support.
  10. S

Yes, you did not lose money. This is very important to note. Yes, you asked me to ship first. No, you did not post that I had mentioned receiving money from 5 other people in my paypal account prior to shipping this bat. I also informed of this situation. I am new to selling online and using...
  11. S

3 Worth's FS updated link

pm sent back
  12. S

3 Worth's FS updated link

NO TRADES 1- 2010 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant Slowpitch Softball Bat USSSA SBM54J (27.5) Less than 30 swings $150 2- 2010 Worth SBM75U Mayhem Comp 120 (26oz) Less than 30 swings $125 SOLD 3- 2010 Worth Resmondo Titan (26oz) - NOT PICTURED Less than 30 swings $150 SOLD...
  13. S

Looking for BJ Fulk

I am looking to move the following bats. ALL BATS are RETURNABLE PLEASE NO TRADE OFFERS. Shipping price is included. Please send pm and I will provide paypal. 1- Worth Mutant 120 USSSA Softball Bat MUT120 (26oz) 150 or less swings $105 2- 2010 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant Slowpitch Softball...
  14. S

looking for the Worth bat

I am looking to move the following bats. ALL BATS are RETURNABLE PLEASE NO TRADE OFFERS. Shipping price is included. Please send pm and I will provide paypal. 1- Worth Mutant 120 USSSA Softball Bat MUT120 (26oz) 150 or less swings $105 2- 2010 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant Slowpitch Softball...
  15. S

Worth's for Sale

16. S

Worth's for Sale

Sent pm back and answered email
  17. S

Worth's for Sale

I am looking to move the following bats. ALL BATS are RETURNABLE PLEASE NO TRADE OFFERS. Shipping price is included. Please send pm and I will provide paypal. 1- Worth Mutant 120 USSSA Softball Bat MUT120 (26oz) 150 or less swings $105 2- 2010 Worth Jeff Hall Mutant Slowpitch...
  18. S

Yes, but they are not on here. I can send you a list

Yes, but they are not on here. I can send you a list
  19. S

LTT Resmondo Mutant 26 oz Used

send pics of both bats to [email protected]
  20. S

LTS 2010 Resmondo Mutant 26oz

Do you still have this bat?