Search results

1. DaddyDaycare

Need Help daddydaycare

Again after having them for 6 weeks and you selling them to a "buddy" I had no more access to the seller. I did what I could like before just it was out of my control. If I could have exchanged them with the seller then I would have like before. I don't know your "buddy" or how long he had them...
  2. DaddyDaycare

Need Help daddydaycare

This was in November when you bought them. Then you tell me they didn't work after Christmas. There was nothing I could do. And I tried to help you out. How many times did I correct when you had an issue before. You won't mention that. But you are saying I owe you. They didn't come from me...
  3. DaddyDaycare

Need Help daddydaycare

Can you send electronics back to a store after 6 weeks if you claim they broke. Better yet if you sold something to someone that knew they were replica and they claim 6 weeks later they didn't work would you refund them? Just hypothetical of course.
  4. DaddyDaycare

Need Help daddydaycare

Thanks just corrected it
  5. DaddyDaycare

Need Help daddydaycare

So I can't post anything anymore because this guy is making a fuss about headphones that he had resold to someone after he had them for 6 weeks before he contacted me to say they didn't work. Not only that but this was 10 months ago and deal was not done here. If you sell something to someone...
  6. DaddyDaycare

For Sale Srv5b l4 b3 scn19

All bats are sold Thanks
  7. DaddyDaycare

Not sure if it's China or Taiwan All pm returned.
  8. DaddyDaycare

The 19 has the new stamp also
  9. DaddyDaycare

Package deal for the L3 and B3 $145 shipped
  10. DaddyDaycare

For Sale Legacy / Insane Blackout

Both sold for asking price Thanks all
  11. DaddyDaycare

Thanks Edited
  12. DaddyDaycare

PM returned No webbing on the B3 or the L3
  13. DaddyDaycare

Insane is gone Back up for the Legacy
  14. DaddyDaycare

PM replied to.
  15. DaddyDaycare

Both legacy and insane about 100-200
  16. DaddyDaycare

25oz SRV5b 13.5" 500-700 hits absolute fire on the .52 balls sold 26oz L3 300-400 hits sold 27oz B3 300-400 hits sold 26oz SCN19 200-300 hits sold Will do package deals
  17. DaddyDaycare

26oz Legacy R/R $190 (sold for asking price) 26.5oz Insane Blackout R/R $225 (sold for asking price ) Let me know if my prices are off Thanks
  18. DaddyDaycare

For Sale/Trade 26oz ASA Torq-end loaded

Trade a glove or a 2015 juggy