Need Help daddydaycare

DaddyDaycare

So I can't post anything anymore because this guy is making a fuss about headphones that he had resold to someone after he had them for 6 weeks before he contacted me to say they didn't work. Not only that but this was 10 months ago and deal was not done here. If you sell something to someone and 6 weeks later they told you they resold them and they don't work are you going to give them money back? Just curious of why I got OBD tagged because of a deal that was done almost a year ago and had nothing to do with softballfans?

Last edited:

Joker

so this happened 8 months ago. do you still have the broken beats to send back if he were to send a refund?

DaddyDaycare

Can you send electronics back to a store after 6 weeks if you claim they broke. Better yet if you sold something to someone that knew they were replica and they claim 6 weeks later they didn't work would you refund them? Just hypothetical of course.

Joker

Can you send electronics back to a store after 6 weeks if you claim they broke. Better yet if you sold something to someone that knew they were replica and they claim 6 weeks later they didn't work would you refund them? Just hypothetical of course.

do not compare dealing on here to buying from a store and i wasn't asking you

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Stop lying i told you these were xmas presents amd you told me you were putting in your last order so i needed to order them before you did so i can get them for xmas i never resold them to anyone. As soon as they opened them after xmas they contacted me and told me 2 out of the 4 didn't work.... you texted me back telling me you were gonna make it right than storys changed... joker i do still have these and they are collecting dust

DaddyDaycare

This was in November when you bought them. Then you tell me they didn't work after Christmas. There was nothing I could do. And I tried to help you out. How many times did I correct when you had an issue before. You won't mention that. But you are saying I owe you. They didn't come from me they came directly to you from the seller in China. I did what I could and told you I got screwed as well. But you fail to tell everyone when this happened or that it wasn't even part of softballfans l. An outside deal.

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Screenshot_2015-09-22-12-53-16.png

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
You contacted me for this order to be put in ...thinking about it now you never contacted me for me to place a order ....you must have needed the money for xmas and knew this was your last time you were placing a order through whoever you get them from ...

Since than you sold multiple stuff on here so i know you have money. And if i did buy these from a store at that time they would have taken them back....the texting back and forth you said you were gonna make it right you never did or attempted to..than all of a sudden your number is no good come on buddie man up

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
I do not consider this an outside deal you sold them on here and thats how i met you on here plain and simple .....i told you these were xmas presents and everyone can see the dates ...if you didn't tell me that you were gonna make it right i would have made a claim thru paypal but you knew what you were doing trying to delay it so that paypal says that it went too long same with my bank..

DaddyDaycare

Again after having them for 6 weeks and you selling them to a "buddy" I had no more access to the seller. I did what I could like before just it was out of my control. If I could have exchanged them with the seller then I would have like before. I don't know your "buddy" or how long he had them or if he dropped them or whatever. Plus it had been 6 weeks and had NOTHING to do with softballfans

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
You knew they were xmas presents and they didnt work the min they opened them when i texted you it was dec 26th you knew they were presents and this has to do with softball fans cause thats where u sold the other order to me

Joker

if he still has them, send a refund like a decent human being and you'll get them back

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i don't know what's going on in here anymore. this would be an entertaining judge judy episode since no one can clearly explain wtf is going on

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry im at work trying to text this and not get in trouble . He contacted me asking if i wanted to place a order he had never done that before kinda makes me think he needed money for xmas and knew it was his last time ordering from whoever he gets them from

I'm all kinds of confused here and the texts being in random order don't help. But you say this is a Christmas gift for someone, but I thought in the text I saw something that you were going to lose a friend or be sued by someone for bad headphones? Why would you lose a friend or be sued over a Christmas gift? maybe I am reading things incorrectly, but things need to be clearly laid out if you want any chance of help. If you're "too busy" to lay things out for others to help, then sorry about your luck.

So maybe I'm reading that you bought these for a buddy to give to his wife/gf for Christmas? it appears the last deal happened through a text message and not really on here, but the original deal happened on here back in 2012?

What took you 9+ months to post this on here if the issues were right after Christmas?

sftballguy

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok to make it clear hopefully ....i bought these fir a friend ...i bought 4 of them 2 didnt work when they opened them for xmas i texted him the next day telling him the situation. Through months of texts he said he would make it right. Than he started changing his stories.. sorry about the texts not being in order. My buddie is being patient and is allowing me to try to get my money back. But his wife is different she wants him to sue me so ithey can get money back. I looked into suing daddydaycare but its not possible cause he lives in cali and i live in ri and it will just cost more money than what im out... i waited nine months because it took him 5 months back and forth texts saying he would take care of it . Than one day i texted him and boom i get a message saying that they dont know what im talking about and i got the wrong number.... ive been looking for him on facebook and he must of had me blocked . Than one day i saw him on a softball forum on fscebook and called him out and than he blocked me again ..i contacted some of his family on fscebook only to get blocked.... so i turnt to this since i met him on here and did beats deals before with him on here .he sold beats on here all the time and did alot of deals so i still consider this deal to be part of softball fans since he sold them exclusively on here

That makes more sense to me now reading your last post and looking at what is there in the history. I agree with jgerb when DaddyDayCare told you he would fix it, it should be fixed given his word. Based on his response it doesn't seem like he wants to fix it. I guess people don't buy gifts in November and wrap them as Christmas presents to be opened 4-6 weeks later? Sorry this happened to you, but I don't think any lawsuit will actually go through for you or your buddy towards you:

Trading “knock off” products, even if you state they are “fake”, whether you or on eBay or the corner of the street, is an infringement on the trademark laws of the federal government and every state therein. Going a step farther, and admitting that their fakes, is an admission of civil, and likely, criminal, wrongdoing and could at minimum get you fined to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars, if not land you in jail.

You could maybe have criminal charges pressed against the guy for distributing "knock off" items if he was specifically using a trademark like Beats by Dre in the post or messages, but I don't think it would be worth the time and money for a civil suit by any party.

Hopefully the original seller will own up to his words and fix this, but being nearly a year later and he doesn't seem to have much remorse because he is saying he was screwed as well. It's not your fault he was out a lot of money and doesn't mean he should make other people out of money.

I would look to possibly see if they can be fixed by an electronics person and cover that for your friend as I would think it would be cheaper than buying new ones, unless they are completely dead. But after him coming here and stating the comments he has stated not sure what else can be done other than people harassing him and him finally giving in.

trip

stfu
nobody's going through the effort on something that's 9 months stale.

and in 2012 when he was selling them on here it was fine.