Search results

1. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale Mizuno GMP55BK (12.5")

Up for sale is a used 12.5" Mizuno GMP55BK. Glove is in good used condition. I have taken very good care of this glove over the last 2 years. Broken in pinky to thumb. I don't have large hands, nor do i wear a batting glove under the glove, so the finger holes have not been stretched out...
  2. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale NR 26oz Miken Triad 3 (gold)

Up for sale is a NO RETURN 26oz Miken Triad 3. Great bat, just started opening up and hits the ball great! This is one of my favorite bats that I've had in a while, but I'm done with softball for a while and won't be needing it. Bat is structurally sound with no issues aside from ground wear. No...
  3. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale 27oz NR 454 Mutant/28oz OG black ASA Mutant

27oz 454 Mutant (new stamps), roughly 300 swings, slight rattle, some spiral webbing, and one small chip down near the taper. Overall good shape and hits every ball well. Not marked "replacement", but has stamp in endcap. $100 gifted, or add fees. Price includes shipping & insurance via USPS...
  4. Ben_Johnson41

LTTF Mutant/OG DUO

I have a 28oz NR Booger XL with <20 swings, most of which were in pepper before a game. Has realistically 5 full swings on it and looks great minus a scratch on the barrel. Only looking for a utrip Mutant or OG DUO in 26-28oz. PM me if you have something I may be interested in.
  5. Ben_Johnson41

GTG fasa45

Very GTG! Fast payment and easy to deal with!
  6. Ben_Johnson41

GTG DTizzel03

Very GTG! Fast payment and super easy to deal with!
  7. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale 27oz Bal. NR Miken Revex

Less than 10 BP swings with .52/275's. Weight is dead on according to my digital scale. I was informed that our next league is wood bat and I'm not currently playing on the weekends, so I'm gonna let this go. $145 gifted or add fees (CONUS only). Shipped/insured via USPS Priority. No...
  8. Ben_Johnson41

GTG hatesnail

Very GTG! Fast payment and extremely easy to work with! Would deal with anytime!
  9. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale 30oz ST100 and 30oz ST100H Helmer

50 swings on the Helmer, both returns, receipt, no issues. SOLD 25 swings on the ST100, both returns, receipt, no issues. SOLD to hatesnail Not really looking to trade unless it weighs heavily in my favor as I am unable to play right now due to injuries. Shipped and insured via USPS...
  10. Ben_Johnson41

Price Check 30oz ST100 and 30oz ST100H Helmer

I need to move these, so what's the going rate today? 50 swings on the Helmer, both returns, receipt, no issues. 25 swings on the ST100, both returns, receipt, no issues. Thanks in advance! -Ben
  11. Ben_Johnson41

GTG KingKong

Fast payment and easy to deal with!
  12. Ben_Johnson41

GTG Mbg70

GTG buyer!
  13. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale/Trade 12.75" Mizuno GMP70BK

I am the original owner. Broken in pinky to thumb, periodic conditioning with medical grade lanolin. Well used, but in good overall shape. I've kept a ball in the pocket of this since the day it arrived. Never seen a rainy game, or any bad weather in general. Will include bag and original...
  14. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale NIW NR 27oz 2014 DC41

$155 gifted firm. Text me at 828-400-1566 if interested. Thanks! -Ben
  15. Ben_Johnson41

GTG go get that

GTG buyer!
  16. Ben_Johnson41

GTG ojhernandez32

GTG! Fast shipping and good price!
  17. Ben_Johnson41

GTG d.stars

Very GTG! Fast shipment and bat as described! Great communication as well!
  18. Ben_Johnson41

GTG Philthy19

Very GTG! Fast shipping and glove bag was perfect.
  19. Ben_Johnson41

LTB LTB OG Psycho

8 or 9 serial...26-27oz....pm me with what you have Thanks! -Ben
  20. Ben_Johnson41

For Sale/Trade Returnable 28oz Balanced OG MV1

Not sure on how many swings, but no cracks, rattles, or endcap separation. Serial starts with #0. Weighs 28.61 without grip. I got it off of a GTG board bro, but it was an ounce heavier than what he thought (weight sticker is missing), so I'm looking to trade for something a little lighter...