Search results

1. slapnrun

GTG akempton

took a risk and bought a bat from a guy with no feedback. not only was he willing to ship with a small deposit for the bat up front but he was in constant communication regarding the bat and it was packaged great. he is a very gtg board bro and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
  2. slapnrun

LTB 26oz Juice

Who's got one that they want to get rid of ?
  3. slapnrun

GTG JMedlin0511 is very gtg

Gave me a great deal on a cl22 with receipt. Shipped fast and bat was in better shape than the pics revealed. Def a gtg board bro
  4. slapnrun

GTG irishblood9 is very gtg

completed a trade with him and bat was better than the pics showed, great communication and fast shipping as well.
  5. slapnrun

GTG gsus03

good to go board bro....sold him a bat and it was a smooth deal all the way..
  6. slapnrun

GTG onyur6 very gtg

thx for the great deal on the rd....cant wait to swing that beauty....onyur6 is very gtg
  7. slapnrun

GTG gSus03

gtg board bro...great deal on a great bat....way to keep me informed on whats going on!
  8. slapnrun

GTG Jatnole is very gtg

bought a juice off him and he gave me a great price and fast shipping. great communication as well....great board bro
  9. slapnrun

got my first today....

got my first vinci rv1961-l.....thanks to smarkley3, cant wait to get this nice and broken in! :D
  10. slapnrun

6/25 ASA in chino

who's in ?
  11. slapnrun

GTG mjsgolf1

another smooth transaction with this gtg board bro. will do buisness with him again without a doubt
  12. slapnrun

GTG ck1 is very gtg

ck1 hooked me up with a good deal on a great glove. thanks again. fast shipping and good communication. don't hesitate to deal with him!
  13. slapnrun

GTG B TOWN is gtg

thanks for a smooth transaction bro...
  14. slapnrun

question for you worth guys

trying to find any feedback or info on the toxic375. what have you heard?
  15. slapnrun

GTG eolivares1976 is way gtg!

local deal done right. bat was just as described, thanks for hookin me up bro. there should be no hesitation dealing with this guy.
  16. slapnrun

GTG mjsgolf1 is very gtg

smooth deal and great communication. no supsrise that mike does another good deal
  17. slapnrun

GTG gmoney1996 is gtg

sold him a fse and all things went smooth. quick payment and good communication...thanks for a smooth deal
  18. slapnrun

For Sale LTS a couple

26 oz 2nd batch freak, unknown # of hits, but there is no webbing, cracks or rattles serial # is 402**** would like to get 220 obo for it. SOLD pending payment!!! The other is a 26oz scn9. Bat has about 600 hits on it, no clicking or wobbling. Bat has very small san rattle. No cracks and I...
  19. slapnrun

anyone playing PSTS this weekend at worthy?

I'll be out there with a team playing together for the first time. Just wanted to see if any other board bros will be out there..
  20. slapnrun

GTG leks is gtg

local deal done right...thx for the hook up bro!