Search results

1. harrand54

For Sale 2 Pair Tyja Franchise Pants Size 40

SOLD Two pair of Tyja franchise pants. 40" waist. hemmed to 35" with elastic sewed in at bottom. Gray base with black piping and gray base with red piping. Great condition. See pic, black pair has some thread coming out around the waist. Asking $35 for both shipped. I have them with me...
  2. harrand54

J2u

Got a J2U from Dish the beginning of the season. bat just wasn't what i thought it was going to be the first few months. weekend of 4th of july i did nothing but hit the snot out of it. put 500-750 hits on it in two days. bat opened right up and is on absolute fire right now. if you give it...
  3. harrand54

For Sale Droid Incredible

verizon phone, got it December 2010, used about 8 months. Decided I don't want to pay for a data plan. Comes with 2GB memory card, usb/ac charger, original box, documents, and cd. a small scratch on the corner, not noticable. in great condition. asking $160 shipped.
  4. harrand54

For Sale Doublewall F3

SOLD!! 27oz, returnable, no receipt. great condition, only used for a couple BP sessions. no cracks, waves, or dents. asking $85 shipped.
  5. harrand54

Price Check Price Check-Doublewall F3

27oz, returnable, no receipt. only used for a few bp sessions. no waves, cracks, dents. price guide shows $100-140, but that seems a little high to me. i was thinking more like $75-85.
  6. harrand54

GTG Reggie44

sold a pair of pants to him. fast payment, smooth transaction.
  7. harrand54

GTG dssbats

purchased a demarini dry fit from dssbats, fast shipping, great price, smooth transaction.
  8. harrand54

GTG jaygotti

jaygotti is gtg. bought some pants from me, fast payments, smooth transaction.
  9. harrand54

For Sale Elite Pants

MA-5000 Elite pants. Size XXL. Gray base with black/red quarter inch piping down the sides. Professional tailor sewed on the stirrups. Only worn a couple times. Never slid in them. One small quarter inch run above the right rear pocket, hardly noticable. $25 shipped.
  10. harrand54

GTG Dish0005

Traded bats with dish0005, smooth transaction, great communication. Would deal with him again.
  11. harrand54

GTG WeaponX

had a smooth transaction with WeaponX, thanks.
  12. harrand54

For Sale Elite Pants MA5000

Elite pants, MA5000, solid white. Brand new, only took them out of the plastic to try them on and they were way too big on me. Size is XXXL or 42" waist. $35 shipped. SOLD
  13. harrand54

27oz. Fulk

looking for a 27oz. Fulk. NIW or great condition.
  14. harrand54

GTG demarini 375

bought a bat from demarini 375. fast shipping. left Iowa on friday, made it to Ohio by monday morning.
  15. harrand54

27oz. Demarini RD28

We implemented a new system at work, go live was today. I worked the entire holiday weekend including overnight Sunday into Monday. On 6/11 I will be receiving the biggest paycheck of my life for one week due to almost 45 hours of OT. I think I deserve a new bat for my efforts. If you have a...
  16. harrand54

For Trade Disc Golf Discs Discraft and Innova

I have 10 disc golf discs for trade or sale. Would like pants (40x34) or turfs (sz 12) in trade but open to anything else. Played this game pretty hard in college, haven't played it once since I left. These discs have been in my garage since 2002 and haven't been touched. Sale price is $50...
  17. harrand54

Golf Driver Head Only

I'm looking to buy a golf club head for my driver. Club head only. Name brand. Anybody have one laying around they want to get rid of. Not looking to break the bank on this.
  18. harrand54

For Sale Easton Cleats Size 12

Wore em for one summer. Size 12. $5 plus actual cost of shipping.
  19. harrand54

GTG bigbmac1685

bigbmac1685 is gtg. bought some adidas climalite polos from him. solid communication from him as the delivery was damaged in transit and took an extra 5-6 days to get here.
  20. harrand54

LTB '07 Elite Turfs, size 12

Looking to buy '07 Elite Turfs, Size 12. Want either black/red or white/red.