Search results

1. W

Need a Bat Recommendation

I used to frequent these boards EVERYDAY back about ten years ago, but I slowly got away from softball and now I know nothing about bats... A friend asked me to play in his Spring Men's league and the list of approved bats is VERY limited...I'm wondering if the knowledgeable folks here can look...
  2. W

For Sale Gatorz Boxster Sunglasses

Was looking at these for some time and finally took the plunge earlier this month...wore them for about 2 weeks and decided that they just don't look good on me. They're awesome sunglasses and would look good on you Southern guys who actually get some sun...tough to do in Philly. For those who...
  3. W

For Sale iPhone 3G, White, 16GB

My iPhone 4 arrived on Thursday, so it's time to recoup some of the costs by selling my previous iPhone... I posted it on Craigslist this morning for a quick sale, but would sell to folks here for the same price (plus actual shipping). Here is the link...
  4. W

For Sale/Trade 2010 DeMarini Vendetta Baseball 32/29

I found this bat at a field in Philly a few weeks ago and have been unable to find its owner, so I'm putting it up for sale since I play in a wooden bat league. Its used, but in nice shape. I don't have photos, but could text one or two to you, if you really want to see it; otherwise, it's...
  5. W

NEED to sell: '04 Demarini F2

Christmas spending and an impending trip to Europe means I need some cash... I've got an '04 F2 (the blue/yellow one) to sell and will take the first reasonable offer (around $75)...if it's reasonable, we'll have a deal. I don't play softball any more, so I'm not looking to get rich. The bat...
  6. W

NEED to sell: '02 Demarini Demolition

Christmas spending and an impending trip to Europe means I need some cash... I've got an '02 Demolition (28 ounces) to sell and will take $45 for it. I don't play softball any more, so I'm not looking to get rich. FYI, it IS recertified, but the insert can be removed...just do a simple search...
  7. W

Smitzzz24 = GTG

Chris took care of me...shipped quickly to get the stuff in time for a birthday gift! Thanks!
  8. W

FS: Vinci JC19

I've got a Vinci JC19 (JC-19) for sale. I bought it last year and never broke it in; I stuck with my MV-3 instead. It has been used for catch a few times, but is basically brand new. I will ship it in the original plastic inside the Vinci bag with conditioner, as it would be shipped from Pete...
  9. W

Bunch of Pants for Sale: New & Used

I'm about 90% retired from softball and would like to unload some things that are just sitting in my closet. Here are the pants I've got--if you need other photos or more description, PM me. I'm posting prices because I have to...if they're unreasonable, LMK, and I'll adjust accordingly...
  10. W

ECS is the man!!

After some unavoidable delays, I got my jerseys yesterday--they are sharp! Thanks Dave!
  11. W

Chile is GTG!

Troy hooked my wife and I up with some discounted ski lift tickets and went the extra mile to make sure they got to PA before we left for Colorado! An extra thanks to Troy for everything... General
  12. W

UFC_GUY is GTG!

Just wanted to assure everybody that dealing with UFC_GUY was a breeze. Great price on the gear and good communication throughout the transaction! Don't hesitate to deal with him. General