Search results

1. Nunya Bidniz

GTG eolivares1976

He bought a WR Salvo from me and everything was smooth. Prompt payment, good communication, everything perfect. He's one of the good ones fellas.
  2. Nunya Bidniz

For Sale NIW 26oz Salvo SRV5 WR

I have a NIW WR Salvo that I have no use for. The RA# should be good for another month or 2. Asking $125 OBO. SOLD to eolivares1976
  3. Nunya Bidniz

GTG derickatm = no worries

derickatm bought a SSR1 from me and everything was perfectly smooth. Quick payment, easy communication, etc, etc. Don't hesitate to deal with this guy. He's one of the good ones.
  4. Nunya Bidniz

Price Check SSR1 WR 26oz

I've been trying to trade this Stealth for an NSA stick with no luck, but I have gotten several inquiries about asking price. What's the ballpark price on this these days? It's got <500 swings on it with normal wear.
  5. Nunya Bidniz

For Trade 26oz SSR1 "Hot Mustard!!"

26oz SSR1 WR "Hot Mustard!!" SOLD to derickatm 26oz SSR1 WR in good used condition. No cracks, rattles, delam, etc. Just the normal wear and tear of a 3-400 cut bat. I'm looking to trade for a SCN4 or SCN6 or other Stealths in 26oz, maybe 27oz. I'd also be interested in light Mayhems or...
  6. Nunya Bidniz

GTG johnnySoftball3

I did a bat trade with him and everything went smoothly. We had good communication throughout, the bat was better than he described and delivery was right on time. No worries with this bro.
  7. Nunya Bidniz

GTG Ronn050 is gtg

I sold a FP Stealth to him and everything went smoothly. He paid right away and responded to PMs promptly. Perfect transaction.
  8. Nunya Bidniz

For Trade ASA Synergy for ASA Stealth

TRADED I've got a 27oz SCN11bh retx2 no rec. I'd like to trade for a SSR1 or any 13"-14" barrel ASA. WR is fine. 26/27 oz preferred. The bat has a lot of graphics wear but no cracks, rattles, or seperation. I'm not going to swing this so I'll let it go pretty easy. Sale price would be $125 OBO...
  9. Nunya Bidniz

GTG danted3000 is GTG

He bought a Stealth from me and everything went down cool. Payment was immediate and communication each step of the deal. GTG bro here.
  10. Nunya Bidniz

GTG Mike27

I bought a Crush from him and everything went smoothly. Good communication and quick shipping. He's one of the good guys.
  11. Nunya Bidniz

GTG jeb_daddy69

Did a local deal with jeb_daddy69 on a Syn2. Everything went down smoothly.
  12. Nunya Bidniz

GTG 2.D is GTG

He bought a FP Stealth Speed from me. Payment was quick and communication was good. I won't hesitate do deal with him in the future.
  13. Nunya Bidniz

Need guys for tomorrow in Plainwell MI

Half my team got called in to work or some other excuse. I'm looking for some D/E guys to sub tomorrow in Plainwell, MI. 3 game RR to a single elim. NSA rules. Entry is paid, just show up and play. PM or phone/text me if you can help me out. 574-298-2027. -Brian
  14. Nunya Bidniz

Need guys for tomorrow in Plainwell MI

Half my team got called in to work or some other excuse. I'm looking for some D/E guys to sub tomorrow in Plainwell, MI. 3 game RR to a single elim. Entry is paid, just show up and play. PM or phone/text me if you can help me out. 574-298-2027. -Brian
  15. Nunya Bidniz

Check out my wheels

All season I took abuse from the younger guys on my team about me being old, slow, and fat. So after the last league game I challenged the other big guys on the team to a race. I can still pick em up and put em down. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdJRTsQp-B8
  16. Nunya Bidniz

GTG ncrdablross

He bought a fp Stealth from me and everything was smooth.
  17. Nunya Bidniz

GTG Syxx

Syxx bought a couple Stealths from me. Payment was prompt, communication was good. It was a perfect transaction.
  18. Nunya Bidniz

LTS 2 SSR4b, 1 SCN7b

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=920101
  19. Nunya Bidniz

For Sale 3 fp, 3 asa, 3 nsa

** Price Drop ** I hate to do it but seasons about over and the wife wants to pay mortgage :rolleyes:. So I am putting the following up for sale. All prices are OBO, PP as gift, USPS w/ DC#. If you want insurance or PP as goods add that to the price. If the prices are way off lmk. All the bats...
  20. Nunya Bidniz

GTG kklene

He sold me a SCN15. He shipped right away, communicated well, everything was smooth.