Check out my wheels

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
The other guys all had at least 50 pounds, two of them over 100 pounds on you from the looks of it. You were easily the smallest.

JPG

Lefty
Mad props for calling them out! You can smoke a lot of lazy fools that always ask for a runner. Take care of those legs and rock on.

Nunya Bidniz

Much cooler than you
Honestly, big guy? What are you 5'9" 215 pounds?

You've got the wrong guy brother. I'm 6'2" 315# on the far right. It was close between me and the skinny 19 year old, but I think my belly crossed the finish line first.

Last edited:

basil560

Addicted to Softballfans
How Old?

For an old guy you're pathetic. For 315 lbs you're ok. For old and 315 you're the man. But you don't look that old. Don't tell me they're calling you old at 35 or some ****. My friend is 300 and 57 he's about the same as you. That is your gold standard.

Nunya Bidniz

Much cooler than you
For an old guy you're pathetic. For 315 lbs you're ok. For old and 315 you're the man. But you don't look that old. Don't tell me they're calling you old at 35 or some ****. My friend is 300 and 57 he's about the same as you. That is your gold standard.

42. Most of the guys are in their 20's. They think 30 is near dead. I hope to be down to 275 by the time I'm 57 ;)