Search results

1. E

LTB Z2000 26oz endload dual stamp

What's the right price?
  2. E

LTB Z2000 26oz endload dual stamp

Looking pick one of these up, let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.
  3. E

For Sale 26.5oz Mizuno Blackout FSE

I have a 26.5oz Freedom Sports Edition Mizuno Blackout, not sure how many swings, probably around 400. SOLD!!! $100 locally (so no shipping or paypal fees).
  4. E

For Sale 26oz Salvo Srv5

Bat is sold
  5. E

For Sale 26oz Salvo Srv5

Has probably 250-300 swings using classic M's and the new ASA 52/300 ball, no endcap seperation, no webbing, and no rattle. Got this beggining of this year, and swung it maybe 150-200 times in bp then a few games. has both returns, and new utrip stamp. Not sure what the date code is about, but...
  6. E

Any tips for pitching when running a five man infield

Because then you are leaving the whole weak side of the field open, only 3 defenders over there, and 1 outfielder to cover that whole half of the outfield. You are playing the miss here, and right handed hitters being played strong side are trying to drive the right center gap, hit 4 hole, or...
  7. E

LTB 26oz ASA Z2000 End Load

Bump to the top
  8. E

Any tips for pitching when running a five man infield

That is incorrect, your CF needs to be on the opposite side of your middle infielder.
  9. E

LTB 26oz ASA Z2000 End Load

I am looking to pick on of these up, let me know if you have one to sell
  10. E

26oz ASA Z2000 End Load

I am looking for one of these is anyone has one they want to sell
  11. E

L4 or L6

Yea I swing the salvo. I was leaning towards the L6, think I am going to grab one at some point.
  12. E

L4 or L6

What's the difference between these, they both are explained as 12 inch end loaded 1 piece. Looks like they are both ASA only as well. Anyone swung both of these?
  13. E

Anyone have mizuno pro wheeled pics?

I am actually looking at getting this bag as well, since we are a mizuno team. Swinging Bunt, the pics are of the Mizuno Pro Wheel Bag? Looks like it has the individual bat compartments and is removeable?
  14. E

new line of '13 Eastons (pics)

Yea I actually already have another SRV5 with the new USSSA stamp, so I can use that in both. I think i may be lucking out with the return they sent, specially for my inventory situation. I was planning to buy 2 new bats, but with getting this I think I will only by an ASA only bat now. I...
  15. E

sorry, I sent in the SRV5
  16. E

I have a SP13L5 coming tomorrow for a SRV5 Salvo i sent in for return: http://www.easton.com/slow-pitch/catalog/product/view/id/19472/s/l5-0/category/269/ 2013 Easton SP13L5 USSSA Slowpitch Bat Single System Composite Design increases bat control SIC black carbon handle improves feel and...
  17. E

ETrian33's GTG List

Joshualham - sold him 2 phones, was a smooth transaction start to finish
  18. E

funny softball sayings

Guy gets walked - "way to go with you best swing"
  19. E

For Sale Verizon Droid Charge 4G LTE

Yes, but these have been SOLD
  20. E

For Sale Verizon Droid Charge 4G LTE

pm returned